Betting

Ovis aries

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, froggg said:

I'm waiting for the 5000-1 title odds before sticking a sneaky tenner on.

well I was expecting long odds on them going down, not to many teams win the title and then get relegated the following year, I don't think we will see the 5000-1 odds again :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got one for you Gboro :D

4 fold accumulator, I had

Tottenham vs Palace (Totts)

Watford vs Chelsea (Chelsea)

West Brom vs Everton (Everton)

Derby vs Villa (Derby, of course)

I had accumulated £100 worth of bets to use that I could miss. Won my first 3 bets! Full win would have been £2,176.33. At this point before the Derby match I was offerred cash out at £890.67, I took it thankfully, couldn't afford to lose so much, decided it wasn't worth it. Derby drew as we all know and I made £790 :D! My biggest ever win.

I won £43 on Tuesday night, four fold accy with Legia Warsaw v Dundalk, Celtic v Hapoel, Cardiff v Blackburn and Barcelona v Sevilla.

I've recently started to get into betting properly, I use Betfred as their app is a nuisance to get into but fine therafter. Twice now been subject to several hundred pound near misses on six fold accumalators, only ever put a fiver on, let down this weekend again by Liverpool and Derby.

I've got a fiver on five 'dead certs' tomorrow to win me £18 quid back, pushing my back to close to £40 by Sunday afternoon. Almost put money on Chelsea when it was 0-0 in the second half today but keeping myself to a limit on my bets. Annoyingly of course that's when you mock up the bets you would've made otherwise and you see them all come in. Bah humbug.

Archived