The next Bond

sage

Inspired by the Spectre thread which will be Daniel Craig's last Bond film, who do you think will be the next Bond? When we have a few suggestions, could someone make it into a poll?

Tom Hardy is now favourite, however he isn't smooth enough for me. I prefer the next two in the odds, Damien Lewis and Idris Elba.

What do you all think?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched a trailer for Kill Your Friends the other day and thought how sharp Nicholas Holt looked in a suit.  Maybe in a few years...

As for now, Henry Cavill got down to the last three before they chose Craig so they may go back to him now he's a bit older and higher profile.

Its a tough one, i would never have gone for Daniel Craig but think hes a great bond. Have they actually confirmed its his last one? I thought he had said he was doing at least one more.

Tom Hardy is  good shout i reckon.

Its a tough one, i would never have gone for Daniel Craig but think hes a great bond. Have they actually confirmed its his last one? I thought he had said he was doing at least one more.

Tom Hardy is  good shout i reckon.

he's officially contracted to do one more and he's already said his comments were meant to be sarcastic.  I'll think he'll do one more.  Mendes, I'm not so sure...

Archived