we could be 12th by the end of October

Tamworthram

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the predictable kiss of death the "we can go up to 3rd tonight" thread proved to be, I thought I'd start one pointing out how we could drop to 12th by the end of October.

There you go, by the laws of superstition this will not happen now. 

that's just reverse cursed it, unless this post I am making will reverse-reverse it, but then again maybe pointing it out will reverse reverse reverse it...oh duck it!

Now then now then.. All the best management systems say thet there shouldn't be a blame culture !

but whoever said fault it is it isn't mine .. In fact .. I was told once that the first rule of the building trade is 

Blame the one who isn't here. 

In Maclaren--Simpson--Steel We trust.      Sorry they have left .--and Evans ,shucks still got sam.

But the yanks have gone,and Mel Morris has lit the torch paper,We now have a new Head Coach in,

Paul Clements ,changes to the coaches ,a new head scout,players on the bench to terrify the opposition.

A recruiting department---, A match observation department---also a Analytical department,

And finally tons of sand delivered at moor farm,---To stop the players  sneaking of to skeggy for a dirty weekend

Recruiting we are the big spenders----Observing our players,and the opposition,why did we not think of this before.

Analytical dept the appliance of science.

The only way is up,doubt is not a word we use it is  PREMIERSHIP or bust,and we got till may to get there.

2015/16 or maybe 2016/17      -- Can MEL do it--Yes he can ---Should be a great experience for us

Tighten your belts

Archived