How great is our Bradley Johnson

Curtains

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when everyone is fit, who would your ideal 3 be???  Personally I'd go with - 

------------------Thorne

Hughes--------------------------Johnson

But that's tricky with left-footers together...

Johnson.       Thorne.   Hendrick 

or.  

Hughes.      Hanson    Butterfield. 

or.   Bryson.  Johnson.  Butterfield. 

What at riches we have. 

Johnson is the key player at Derby County for me now. He has power, vision and great passing ability. The best thing that I can say is that he has found the right team and will be Captain in time. I said it first on here, he is a potential Dave Mackay figure in influence.He is the key to dominating midfield against any team in this league. My only concern is that he will take on unnecessary tackles and get injured. Butterfield needs to develop his game and become more like Johnson., whilst retaining his present skills. Derby can afford to be more aggressive because we need to beat the other aggressive teams at their own game on occasions. Thorne should tackle less and only when really necessary. I have seen statistics for John Terry where he has dominated the attackers but only made three tackles in the game.

Terrific deadline day signing.  

What evidence justifies you to say 'terrific'?

He's been no better than average so far which is slightly better than the rest of the side.

I would hate to think what you must think if we actually sign a player who has a significant impact.

He's been no better than average so far which is slightly better than the rest of the side.

I would hate to think what you must think if we actually sign a player who has a significant impact.

Early days but to me he's just a brilliant signing. 

Our midfield is now the bee's knees. 

No pun intended. 

THORNE HUGHES BRYSON

THORNE HUGHES HENDRICK

THORNE HENDRICK BRYSON

THORNE HUGHES BUTTERFIELD

THORNE BUTTERFIELD BRYSON

THORNE BUTTERFIELD HENDRICK

THORNE HUGHES JOHNSON

THORNE JOHNSON BRYSON

THORNE JOHNSON HENDRICK

THORNE JOHNSON BUTTERFIELD

Seriously, if everyone was fit I would like to see Thorne and Hughes in a midfield three with ANY of Butterfield, Bryson, Hendrick or Johnson.

THORNE HUGHES BRYSON

THORNE HUGHES HENDRICK

THORNE HENDRICK BRYSON

THORNE HUGHES BUTTERFIELD

THORNE BUTTERFIELD BRYSON

THORNE BUTTERFIELD HENDRICK

THORNE HUGHES JOHNSON

THORNE JOHNSON BRYSON

THORNE JOHNSON HENDRICK

THORNE JOHNSON BUTTERFIELD

Seriously, if everyone was fit I would like to see Thorne and Hughes in a midfield three with ANY of Butterfield, Bryson, Hendrick or Johnson.

Johnson is the best player though lol 

Then Thorne if his knees hold out and then Hendrick and Butterfield 

Then Hughes and Bryson and Hanson. 

4 wins and a draw since he signed....is that not a significant impact ?

Johnson is the best player though lol 

Then Thorne if his knees hold out and then Hendrick and Butterfield 

Then Hughes and Bryson and Hanson. 

No way is Hughes our fifth best midfielder. He is unique ans irreplaceable. Midfield with four players looks our best for donkeys years! We have seven midfielders not including Baird. Really, we have no excuses for not getting promoted. Best thing about losing Hughes is that we got Johnson and Butterfield with

Archived