How great is our Bradley Johnson

Curtains

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that just reminds me, I used to work with a guy and every question was replied via email with graphs, last day at work i sent him a graph of how many times i was humping his mother, excluding weekends

Always the problem when you work in a family run business, glad to see someone from Leicester finally made it out  :-)

Johnson is the key player at Derby County for me now. He has power, vision and great passing ability. The best thing that I can say is that he has found the right team and will be Captain in time. I said it first on here, he is a potential Dave Mackay figure in influence.He is the key to dominating midfield against any team in this league. My only concern is that he will take on unnecessary tackles and get injured. Butterfield needs to develop his game and become more like Johnson., whilst retaining his present skills. Derby can afford to be more aggressive because we need to beat the other aggressive teams at their own game on occasions. Thorne should tackle less and only when really necessary. I have seen statistics for John Terry where he has dominated the attackers but only made three tackles in the game.

No he hasn't. He's a good player but no playmaker.

Which Derby players have shown more accurate passing ability than Thorne and Johnson since Johnson arrived, Sage?

Johnson is 10th in pass success %, but since only Butterfield has been here the exact same time then as a true comparison, Butterfield is 8th on the list.

I think Sage is right. Johnson has been a fantastic addition and might just be the final piece in the jigsaw for us. Brilliant player, tackler and finisher. But he's not a playmaker. That's why we've got Georgie.

He said all of them are more of a playmaker than Johnson is .

Is he joking or what. 

Archived