Where's Dawkins?

Day

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Adductor muscle,eh? They don't heal quickly. Had a problem with mine due to overuse when road running. Eventually put me out for 2 years, partly due to me stupidly thinking it was healed when it wasn't. Even then it gave me gyp for a year or two afterwards.

Just hope it heals for the poor sod, he's not had much luck lately.

Adductor muscle,eh? They don't heal quickly. Had a problem with mine due to overuse when road running. Eventually put me out for 2 years, partly due to me stupidly thinking it was healed when it wasn't. Even then it gave me gyp for a year or two afterwards.

Just hope it heals for the poor sod, he's not had much luck lately.

I had all kind of recurrences with mine after rupturing it.

What do you think Eddie's transfer fee would be if, using his likes to posts ratio as verifiable analytic data, he were to be transferred to another Forum that had a mega rich Asian financial backing group?

a) 10p -15p

b) £10 - £15

c) £10 million - £15 million 

Results will be collated, and very colourfully graphed and histogrammed for clarification.

Rampage - c)

if Eddie did get transferred then maybe finally we'd be able to buy a German Centre back so I am going for a C 

Not to say I don't enjoy Eddies contributions of course

Don't know how to add it on here, but on the BBC Derby Sport Facebook page, they've linked to a Paul Clement video saying Dawkins has been training in some weird sandpit thing. Apparently makes you use muscles you don't usually use, or something.

Either that, or he accidentally wandered into the construction site of the latest Moor Farm development.

EDIT: Oh here you go, they tweeted about it:

Don't know how to add it on here, but on the BBC Derby Sport Facebook page, they've linked to a Paul Clement video saying Dawkins has been training in some weird sandpit thing. Apparently makes you use muscles you don't usually use, or something.

Either that, or he accidentally wandered into the construction site of the latest Moor Farm development.

EDIT: Oh here you go, they tweeted about it:

Herb Elliott, the great Australian miler used to train running on sand dunes.

Archived