Car registrations

whaley bridge Ram

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should get two likes one for the dislike comment and the other for calling him Davros tbf.

Davros has been done surely? Not liking recycled banter. Single like only. Move along.

Damn right. You've got 41k+ posts Boycie, you're the dcfcfans equivalent of Bruce Forsyth. When you've got that much baggage you have to work harder than most. Now make with the gags, I'm off to bed in an hour.

look Eddie, don't think that I don't know that my post total to liked content is pretty Shiite!

to quote the south stand

"that's just embarrassing!"

It's the curse of the Moderator.

Joking aside - I notice that Keogh and Bryson (and another that I can't remember) both have their personalised number plates on display in tha car park on a match day - seems a risky move to be advertising exactly who the owner of the big posh 4x4 is

Can't recall them exactky but it was something like K3 OGH and BRY 5ON

Never really understood the appeal of personalised plates meself. Takes a certain sort of person that's for sure

Joking aside - I notice that Keogh and Bryson (and another that I can't remember) both have their personalised number plates on display in tha car park on a match day - seems a risky move to be advertising exactly who the owner of the big posh 4x4 is

Can't recall them exactky but it was something like K3 OGH and BRY 5ON

Never really understood the appeal of personalised plates meself. Takes a certain sort of person that's for sure

Could be incorrect, but I'm pretty sure that's Keogh's missus car.

Archived