Car registrations

whaley bridge Ram

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had to Google where in Spain Nerja is (I'm shocking at Geography). And I seem to remember seeing Rich say it was in or near Malaga where he lived (I could be wrong)

No, I live near Valencia. In Alzira to be precise, where Albentosa is from. As he is now playing for Malaga I presume that is where the confusion has come from. And no, I haven't got personalised number plates. I can't even afford the car to put them on :(

No, I live near Valencia. In Alzira to be precise, where Albentosa is from. As he is now playing for Malaga I presume that is where the confusion has come from. And no, I haven't got personalised number plates. I can't even afford the car to put them on :(

behave, you'd be home quicker than U say " where's me benefit?"

I followed a bloke today all the way from buxton to ripley and he had a stuffed crow perched on the headrest of the passenger seat, which every now and then he seemed to be talking to?

a rook actually

I always wanted a personalised numberplate - but to have something like EDD1E would have cost about 20 grand.

I saved a fortune by changing my name by deed poll to SC09LJJ.

I always wanted a personalised numberplate - but to have something like EDD1E would have cost about 20 grand.

I saved a fortune by changing my name by deed poll to SC09LJJ.

this reminds me, when's Davros getting that dislike button working?

Archived