Derby fans falls

Mostyn6

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lad!!! If you can't lose your **** at football then where can you lose your ****.

When Hendrick smashed the ball in for our 10 man win at the CG there was headlocks, elbow drops, diving headers, forward rolls, cuddles, kisses and gay high 5's. Chaos 

Beautiful chaos. 

Good lad!!! If you can't lose your **** at football then where can you lose your ****.

When Hendrick smashed the ball in for our 10 man win at the CG there was headlocks, elbow drops, diving headers, forward rolls, cuddles, kisses and gay high 5's. Chaos 

Beautiful chaos. 

I had similar for the 1-0 when Bryson scored, then a guy from 3 rows back landed on me, was brilliant. Saw my brother-in-law in the A stand, gave him a nice closed fist wave (not that my sister was happy about it when she found out) :lol:

Why do grown men dart down the stairs like some demented contestant on The Price Is Right?

never felt like running to the front before never mind running on the pitch and hugging it out with Chris Martin.

shouldn't have made me laugh as loud as it did.... "Dave the lager lout,.... come on down..."

It wasn't an over enthusiastic celebration. The ball was kicked into the North stand, a few people went for it and he was too smashed (assumption) to stop himself from going down the steps. Ended up running down the entire stand and obviously straight over the advertising boards. Met with the traditional ironic cheer from the north stand.

The guy had a smile on his face. And maybe he had had a couple of sherbets. So what!

You spend all week cow towing and biting your tongue to talentless,  clueless foocking so called superiors and bosses.

When Saturday comes you can express yourself  and be yourself. Away from the missus, away from the boss, out with the lads. Watching Derby County.

To all you who's calling him a dick or a nob.  you're the foocking nobs you need to broaden your horizons a bit.

The guy had a smile on his face. And maybe he had had a couple of sherbets. So what!

You spend all week cow towing and biting your tongue to talentless,  clueless foocking so called superiors and bosses.

When Saturday comes you can express yourself  and be yourself. Away from the missus, away from the boss, out with the lads. Watching Derby County.

To all you who's calling him a dick or a nob.  you're the foocking nobs you need to broaden your horizons a bit.

Ok !! ok ! , if you feel that way i'd suggest you  find a new job , and maybe get a mistress ..

;)

Archived