Derby fans falls

Mostyn6

The guy had a smile on his face. And maybe he had had a couple of sherbets. So what!

You spend all week cow towing and biting your tongue to talentless,  clueless foocking so called superiors and bosses.

When Saturday comes you can express yourself  and be yourself. Away from the missus, away from the boss, out with the lads. Watching Derby County.

To all you who's calling him a dick or a nob.  you're the foocking nobs you need to broaden your horizons a bit.

did you scrape your hands on the asphalt as you toppled?

On a serious note, how would you feel if he knocked your missus or kid over wading to the front?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many on here said use what we have in the August window and now think Johnson and Butterfield are brilliant signings 

I'd have never thought we could get Bradley Johnson, but thus far, I'd happily leave Hanson or Hendrick in for Butterfield.

I'd have never thought we could get Bradley Johnson, but thus far, I'd happily leave Hanson or Hendrick in for Butterfield.

Hendrick is having to step up .

You know I think Hendrick is quality don't you because I've compared him to a Scoles type before  .

Hanson is a good lad but he's still learning .

Butterfield will show his worth don't worry  

Competition for places is a lot to do with our recent run of results  

Mostyn at least you admit you didnt  want to sign anyone just before deadline day and we argued about it on here didn't we. but it's reaping rewards already  

Hendrick is having to step up .

You know I think Hendrick is quality don't you because I've compared him to a Scoles type before  .

Hanson is a good lad but he's still learning .

Butterfield will show his worth don't worry  

Competition for places is a lot to do with our recent run of results  

Mostyn at least you admit you didnt  want to sign anyone just before deadline day and we argued about it on here didn't we. but it's reaping rewards already  

ironically, until Saturday, Bradley Johnson has done bugger all! Although his goal the week before was good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:D

Ahhhh I'm feeling quite ill at work this morning but you've really cheered me up with that one...

Hendrick is NOTHING like a Scholes type player... Hughes yes... Hendrick no...

Good lad!!! If you can't lose your **** at football then where can you lose your ****.

When Hendrick smashed the ball in for our 10 man win at the CG there was headlocks, elbow drops, diving headers, forward rolls, cuddles, kisses and gay high 5's. Chaos 

Beautiful chaos. 

I watched that game in the Neptune ,when Hendrick scored I was rolling round on the floor with people I had never met before in my life.

Met the missus afterwards and went to Nando's ,we bumped into the same guy's with their wives .We were all shouting to each other like school children while the girls looked on in a mixture of bewilderment and amusement. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:D

Ahhhh I'm feeling quite ill at work this morning but you've really cheered me up with that one...

Hendrick is NOTHING like a Scholes type player... Hughes yes... Hendrick no...

Funny I can't even spell Scholes right first time either but I'm glad I made you laugh m8 .

Hope you feel better later .

Archived