Touch of class

angieram

...from Johnson today. He hit a young fan at the front of North Stand with a thunderbolt of a shot when he was warming up. Went straight over to make sure they were OK and then came back over at the end of the match and gave them the shirt off his back. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was a bit of a beast today wasn't he.

Stick your Joey Barton. This is a hard player. And Thorne. Battled and battled but then had composure and direction on the ball. 

But the chant is *****. He called us Derby City and we come up with duh duh duh Bradley Johnson? 

Should play Wolves behind closed doors imo

He was a bit of a beast today wasn't he.

Stick your Joey Barton. This is a hard player. And Thorne. Battled and battled but then had composure and direction on the ball. 

But the chant is *****. He called us Derby City and we come up with duh duh duh Bradley Johnson? 

Should play Wolves behind closed doors imo

It's on Sky, so we'd have a better chance...... :p

Yeah saw that. Good man. Bet that kid is living the shirt.

Bet it was a touch of cloth for the kid though.

That Johnny Russell hurt my leg at Burton. I was ever so brave and only cried a bit.

Where's my shirt?

Just seen it on Facebook he gave the lad his training top then went round and gave him his shirt after the match.

I nearly got Sammons shirt once when he nearly hit me from a shot. I was sat on the back row of the west stand middle. Quite close by his standards.

I don't believe you.

His shots don't have that much power on them, if you said his control almost hit you, well I could believe you then.

:ph34r:

Archived