Ramsplayer

I've had trouble logging on today on the PC but working fine on my android. As mentioned Fli player does keep me logged in.

I have to say it has always worked very well for me and I think the content is excellent. I love all the little extras like the training footage and academy interviews. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have rams player and think it's good value for money. With living in the north of England there is no way of listening to the cometary. If you listen on line it tells you that due to contractual  reasons you can't listen to the game. I know there is a slight  delay in the cometary but it's great I can listen to the  games. Have the app for android  and seems to work ok. The only problem  I have is with  o2 and not getting a signal in work. 

10 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I'm just amazed you've heard of mobile phones in Barrow ;)

Here's one beiing delivered...

red-phone-box-shipping-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

can anyone explain why we dont get the radio derby commentary overlaid over the matches shown on ramsplayer now.....i swear when i first started listening to it they did? (or was it a hobgoblin fuelled dream)

i used to really enjoy it....as hard as that might be to believe if you arent a fan of daws and ramage

I watched the sheff wed matcher lier and it was on that one? :blink:

1 hour ago, jimbobram said:

How do you cancel ? I can't see a cancel option anywhere. I used paypal aswell

To cancel your subscription please email player.support@streamamg.com with your cancellation request.

Please be advised that 10 working days' notice is required for cancellation on this product, cancellation within this period may result in your being charged for the next period.

Found this under the help section.

9 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Can't  live without it. However, went can't clubs develop their own apps? 

The Fli player thing does the job, but it could be vastly improved on. However, the website is hopeless. 

Think The FL Player app is based on an app that Brighton made for themselves. It did so well the FL bought it and rolled it out across all FL clubs.

But yeah, it's crap. Has so much potential though.

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

no commentary at all on the bristol city match (full game)......bizarre

Looks like home games have radio derby commentary over the top, guessing both teams use the same footage so we receive it from other teams for the away games and maybe not allowed to edit it? Not sure.

10 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

must admit,it would be quite entertaining to listen to the home fans local commentary on our away games 

I am sure with rams player subscriptions you can log into other teams player.

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

RamsPlayer gives you access to any club player - as all the rights are owned by The Football League.

Maybe watching the Derby/Forest match on the ForestPlayer stream would give hilarious access to deluded/miserable Radio Notts comms.

Thought so :)

Archived