lets get some pay back

B4ev6is

I can not stand likes of burnley how they got promation the only reason they did when they got chris martin sent off for sodd all. But I can not stand there manager he wynes and moans when things dont go his way. 

But the way he treated jasion shackell it is no worse when they robbied him from us for a joke of a fee if 1.1m but because he chose to come home. Were he is loved by all derby fans I would love to see chris martin and jasion shackall to score toinght.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should wait for the Barnsley coach to turn up and shake it side by side till it turns over. Then boo dead loud 2 inches from Dych's face to really shake them up. 

We must win tonight or my foots going through the tele.

I can not stand likes of burnley how they got promation the only reason they did when they got chris martin sent off for sodd all. But I can not stand there manager he wynes and moans when things dont go his way. 

But the way he treated jasion shackell it is no worse when they robbied him from us for a joke of a fee if 1.1m but because he chose to come home. Were he is loved by all derby fans I would love to see chris martin and jasion shackall to score toinght.

Archived