lets get some pay back

B4ev6is

To be fair to B4 - he gives us that alternative view that when we don't win a game his responses are guaranteed to be hilarious. It's one of the following:

- blatant missed penalty from a biased referee who was awful.

- it's burnleys fault (whoever we are playing). They cheat and dive (Chris Martin played for burley, not us that day) and play long ball. 

- we were expecting 10,000 away fans but we only had 2000 so we didn't get behind the lads but we can blame the ticket office here for never responding to him

- is Stephen Warnocks fault. He should never play for us again.

So it's always good to see which one he uses from the above. I actually enjoy it. I wish I could sit next to him for a game just to see if he is as genuinely funny on here as he is at a game.

keep going B4, your support is amazing!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate time wasting. From anyone. Who the fook wants to pay to watch people tie laces and rearrange turf. 

Send players off. Including ours if we do it. booooooring.

Thought the referee was good apart from stopping play to tell Burnley to stop wasting time and wasting time for them. Cuckoo

I hate time wasting. From anyone. Who the fook wants to pay to watch people tie laces and rearrange turf. 

Send players off. Including ours if we do it. booooooring.

Thought the referee was good apart from stopping play to tell Burnley to stop wasting time and wasting time for them. Cuckoo

To be fair to Burnley, I've seen far worse examples of cynical time wasting. What gets to me most is that referees generally do nothing about it until 90+ minutes when they will finally book the 'keeper so they can get a gold star on their report card. The problem is that this has no effect on the game. The 'keeper has already managed to waste 5 minutes throughout the 90. What kind of deterrent is it to say "don't waste any of the remaining 90 seconds or else"?

One of the few times I've seen it done correctly was Huddersfield at home last season where I think the ref booked two of their players for time wasting in the first half.

II thought even the advantage was a good decision. He allowed the ball to move to the next phase so as not to disadvantage the team in possession and when no advantage ensued, pulled play back.

I thought the ref was the only 9/10 on view.

Allowing play into the next phase is fine but an advantage of a good 8 seconds is too long. Not to mention 10 minutes later a similar incident occurred, again for Burnley, and the advantage was no where near as long and he didn't pull it back 

To be fair to B4 - he gives us that alternative view that when we don't win a game his responses are guaranteed to be hilarious. It's one of the following:

- blatant missed penalty from a biased referee who was awful.

- it's burnleys fault (whoever we are playing). They cheat and dive (Chris Martin played for burley, not us that day) and play long ball. 

- we were expecting 10,000 away fans but we only had 2000 so we didn't get behind the lads but we can blame the ticket office here for never responding to him

- is Stephen Warnocks fault. He should never play for us again.

So it's always good to see which one he uses from the above. I actually enjoy it. I wish I could sit next to him for a game just to see if he is as genuinely funny on here as he is at a game.

keep going B4, your support is amazing!!!

Please don't encourage him, I wince every time I see a new (almost daily) thread by the lad

Ref made 2 bad errors in my view. Two handed shove on Martin that was so blatant and visible I couldn't believe he didn't see it. Then late in second half Hanson was tripped outside the D and fought to stay on his feet but ended up stumbling . Should have been a free kick in perfect "Beckham territory" don't understand the only 2 mins added but not greatly fussed by that

Archived