The correct order is........

Forum members who visit Moor Farm and creep round Mel

Away members

ST holders who have attended x matches

ST holders

Half-fans

:ph34r:

actually you forgot to add

people who cycle over from Switzerland....put us after the Mel lovers but before the away season ticket holders..!

I don't see why people who hardly ever go away, feel annoyed at not getting a ticket for Forest away, or see why they feel entitled to get a ticket over someone who goes to most away games.

If I'm not going away regularly I don't try and get tickets for that one game, it just isn't fair to deny someone a ticket who does go.

I don't see why people who hardly ever go away, feel annoyed at not getting a ticket for Forest away, or see why they feel entitled to get a ticket over someone who goes to most away games.

If I'm not going away regularly I don't try and get tickets for that one game, it just isn't fair to deny someone a ticket who does go.

Good post this. I really want loyalty points that'll be better than current system though. 

Same conversation every year and as aways i will say this.... if you really want a ticket then you will get one, it's easy enough... if the worst comes to the worst then just go in the home end.

This post is too cheap talk. I really hope we change the system for next season. 

The system annoys me, for sure, but it is only fair to give priority to the people who regularly go to away games. I have a season ticket but away games are a no-go at that expense. Just costs far too much taking trains and all that. I do love an away day when I can though. Rare these days.

Archived