Or something like this... 

Carson

Baird           Keogh         Shackell     Forsyth

Thorne 

Johnson

Butterfield                           

Ince                                                       Russell

Martin

Really? You would play a formation which limits at least four of our better players, not put in Butterfield who is exactly the sort of midfield link player we need, to shoehorn Bryson in the XI in a position which isn't even his best?

it's all about opinions but the fact that Bryson hardly played pre season but was captain a couple of times when he did play and selected for first game of the season would suggest the manager rates him , there's always Dawkins mind you ?

it's all about opinions but the fact that Bryson hardly played pre season but was captain a couple of times when he did play and selected for first game of the season would suggest the manager rates him , there's always Dawkins mind you ?

That didn't answer my question.

You could have put the same XI, but Ince on the right Bryson through the middle and I wouldn't have said anything. I would have laughed, but not said anything.

Bryson's future at Derby is looking very ominous. Or maybe that's Hendrick's future? One of those two will be sold next summer, and if we don't go up I could see Hughes going too in order to claw back a bit of cash.

Carson

Baird               Keogh                 Shackell          Forsyth

Thorne       

Butterfield              Johnson

Ince                                                                        Russell 

Martin

Bench: Grant, Pearce, Warnock, Dawkins, Hendrick, Weimann, Bent

Not even on the bench: Hanson, Shotton, Christie, Buxton, Bryson, Calero, 

Carson

Baird               Keogh                 Shackell          Forsyth

Thorne       

Butterfield              Johnson

Ince                                                                        Russell 

Martin

Bench: Grant, Pearce, Warnock, Dawkins, Hendrick, Weimann, Bent

Not even on the bench: Hanson, Shotton, Christie, Buxton, Bryson, Calero, 

I doubt very much that Dawkins will be on the bench and shotton not on the bench. I do agree with what I think Clement will play though is what your starting eleven is

If we were to face Preston tomorrow:

Carson; Christie, Keogh, Shackell, Forsyth; Thorne, Butterfield, Johnson; Ince, Martin, Russell. (4-3-3)

Subs: Grant, Baird, Pearce, Hanson, Bryson, Weimann, Bent.

If Johnson doesn't work in the middle, replace him with Russell on the left and put Bryson alongside Butterfield with Thorne holding. Really think Hendrick needs to be left out, his mind appears to have been elsewhere recently and has been nothing short of average so far, hopefully realising he isn't undroppable might give him a kick up the backside!

So many good options to choose from.

I doubt very much that Dawkins will be on the bench and shotton not on the bench. I do agree with what I think Clement will play though is what your starting eleven is

Tbf I left bryson out because I don't expect him to be fit enough. And you are right about Shotton but I don't rate him and personally think he should be moved on which is why hes left out of my squad haha.

Be interesting to see what we do with Johnson. His best performances of the last year have all been on the left.

Didn't Norwich play 4231? I can't remember. It had Tettey at the back of the midfield

Johnson was used in the wide left role at times last season according to some of their forum fans

Out of interest if there is generally to be a midfield three of Thorne, Johnson & Butterfield, who makes way for Will Hughes in January?

Could play Johnson wide left

Carson

Keogh                                  Shackell

Christie                                                                                                                    Forsyth

Thorne

Butterfield                                            

Johnson

Ince                                                                                                                       

Russell

Martin

Subs - Grant, Pearce, Baird, Hendrick, Dawkins, Weimann, Bent

Archived