Only one recognised midfielder!

BottrillRAM

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to play the 4-2-3-1 Friday me thinks. Eradicate the need for the CM's. Baird and Thorne in front of the back four. Weimann nice and Russell as attacking mids and Martin up front. 

Lets not try and fit players into positions they can't play like mclaren did. Adjust the system to suit the players we have got available

still gives us options with bent and Dawkins in the advanced roles

Would I be right in the thinking that other clubs are now going to exploit this when we bid for players and hike up the price of the players knowing our midfield plight?

I would suspect it would be wise for Clement to tap in to the La Liga market and obtain some top quality, cheap, foreign players on short term contracts or high quality loans to bolster our depleted midfield.

Does anyone else agree?

Shocking luck with the midfield, after losing George last season then Will this......

You can't plan for injuries to those sort of players as they are virtually irreplaceable .

From a neutrals point of view I suppose it makes the Championship interesting and makes PC's first job a bit harder. If he'd got Will and a fit George he'd have assumed managing in England was easy.

Archived