Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

just read this, does he actually want to come or is he just playing it all down, got me asking the question why sign a player that doesn't want to move ? 

He is being diplomatic, a decent person and very professional. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just read this, does he actually want to come or is he just playing it all down, got me asking the question why sign a player that doesn't want to move ? 

He's leaving the door open for a move to Derby, without offending his current employers if we don't go back in for him and he has to stay at Udders.

Seem's perfectly reasonable to me. 

The fact he's so professional like that just makes me want him more. Seems like a solid guy as well as a good player.

With respect to George, I quite like that Butterfield hasn't "done a Thorne" and requested transfers and gone to the media saying he wants out. GT's situation was very different of course. Paints Butterfield in a really good light.

The fact he's so professional like that just makes me want him more. Seems like a solid guy as well as a good player.

With respect to George, I quite like that Butterfield hasn't "done a Thorne" and requested transfers and gone to the media saying he wants out. GT's situation was very different of course. Paints Butterfield in a really good light.

could also cost us a bit more too

Any more on this? What's changed in the last few days?

No idea. My source shares an agent. That's how he heard. Don't know any details whatsoever, so could be nonsense. But like I said, they are normally pretty accurate and called Shackell for the same reasons, a shared agent. 

No idea. My source shares an agent. That's how he heard. Don't know any details whatsoever, so could be nonsense. But like I said, they are normally pretty accurate and called Shackell for the same reasons, a shared agent. 

Alright then - cheers mate. I'll be checking my Twitter all day now!

PistoldPete2

to be fair to george he wasn't getting game time at west brom, so fair enough to make. Transfer request. Butterfiield Is udders feeled's best player so he is first on their team sheet. 

12 months before we signed Cyrus Christie, Huddersfield offered 1 million for him which was turned down.

It wouldn't surprise me if Christie was going the other way, maybe on loan with a view to perm depending on which division we are in.

Could explain Christie tweet "waiting patiently" 

I can't see that?

12 months before we signed Cyrus Christie, Huddersfield offered 1 million for him which was turned down.

It wouldn't surprise me if Christie was going the other way, maybe on loan with a view to perm depending on which division we are in.

Could explain Christie tweet "waiting patiently" 

....and why we are linked with yet another right back.

Will sign tomorrow. Medical today. £5m deal.

Where have you heard this mate? Not doubting you as you seemed to be pretty certain back before the news of us bidding even came up.

Would this fit in with what Clement said about not paying over the odds? He's a good player from what I've seen but in full match situations I haven't really been paying a close eye on him as I have in highlights since our link to him.

Good player, but £5mil worth? Any idea how much is dependent on promotion etc?

Archived