Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boro cruised it. Didn't even get out of second gear in the second half and restricted Wednesday to just a few corners.

They're nailed on to get promoted this season. Too good defensively not to and the difference this time around is they don't have to compete with the likes of Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford.

Considering they've already played Brighton, Derby, Hull, Reading, Ipswich, Wednesday, Cardiff, Forest away from home then they've put themselves in such a good position.

They absolutely creamed it. As Bris said they have played most of their hard games away this season, they should cruise to the title now.

i heard an interview with their manager, I like what he wAs saying, that they aren't interested in what other teams are doing, they are just interested in winning the league. 

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

They absolutely creamed it. As Bris said they have played most of their hard games away this season, they should cruise to the title now.

i heard an interview with their manager, I like what he wAs saying, that they aren't interested in what other teams are doing, they are just interested in winning the league. 

Lets hope we can Feck up his new year with a win.... arrogant cnut

Total canter.... Win tomorrow and there's suddenly a 2 horse race feel about the league.... Tomorrow night is the bigger game now.... Monster of a game

I think people don't quite understand the concept of football and taking leads. Teams like Boro and Derby are happy to get their noses in-front and just control the game from then onwards.

Wednesday fans moaning that they more than matched Boro in the second half, proving there isn't much between the teams, don't quite grasp that it was intentional from Boro to sit back.

They could have played until next week and not scored. Easy Boro win.

Let's hope we win tomorrow, then Saturday we can roll over and let Boro tickle our tummies, whilst we finish second.

******** to that, win tomorrow then turn them over Sat, let them see they're in a dogfight, not a stroll.

Bare minimum won't see them through on Saturday, that's for sure.

13 hours ago, unclej said:

Wednesday were awful. Dreadful football from them.

It was one-dimensional - and when they went route one hoofing everything up to Nuhiu in the second half, Boro, especially Ayala, just lapped it up. Watching Boro was just like watching Derby - get the lead, game over.

Archived