Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this joke of a reputation with?  You? A few bitter fans? Forest? So much of a joke reputation that he has got a job with Prem teams, Bundesliga, Eredivise, Championship teams and the national team. Won Twente's first ever league title. Boro's first ever major trophy. Took a team languishing in mid table to Wembley. But yeah his reputationis a joke. :ermm:

Do you not understand how someone's reputation can change? :ermm:

After he was sacked with England, did fans say "oh he's great...look at the teams he's managed?"

As things stand, McClaren would struggle to get any decent management job in English football.

Argue with that or maybe you think he's on the verge of replacing Wenger at Arsenal.

Cut talking about the past and talk about the present. Failure at club after club after club. Only Mike Ashley would have offered him a job and that was hugely unpopular with the Newcastle fans. I wonder why? Oh yes...look at the table and it’s pretty obvious.

This oh so great manager you claim is ripping up that Premier League isn't he. :lol:

In context of the debate, of course. 

Read through the whole posts Mr Liverpool and you'll see that I said that McClaren has a poor reputation, not had a poor reputation. 

I am talking about the now and to present my argument, I am citing his recent failures.

McClarens only success came donkeys years ago. 

Please continue to wade in though with your usual dross material.

After he was sacked with England, did fans say "oh he's great...look at the teams he's managed?"

As things stand, McClaren would struggle to get any decent management job in English football.

Argue with that or maybe you think he's on the verge of replacing Wenger at Arsenal.

Cut talking about the past and talk about the present. Failure at club after club after club. Only Mike Ashley would have offered him a job and that was hugely unpopular with the Newcastle fans. I wonder why? Oh yes...look at the table and it’s pretty obvious.

This oh so great manager you claim is ripping up that Premier League isn't he. :lol:

Archived