Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone checked that new Tactical Camera on Monday Night Football? 

It's like that awful camera FIFA tries to make you use every few years. 

Just about to comment on that, how long has it been there? I only just saw it and tried it out. Not bad, I think it's okay. That's basically the angle McClaren was attempting to get when he was sitting up in the stands, forgetting that our stadium isn't that big and he looks like a tit.

Tried it, cool novelty. Won't do it again. Waste of time.

Just about to comment on that, how long has it been there? I only just saw it and tried it out. Not bad, I think it's okay. That's basically the angle McClaren was attempting to get when he was sitting up in the stands, forgetting that our stadium isn't that big and he looks like a tit.

Tried it, cool novelty. Won't do it again. Waste of time.

red button in standard definition makes my eyes bleed. 

Best Manager Newcastle have ever had, he's far better than that Pardew fella that can take little Crystal Palace down the Bridge for 3 points and all the rest.

Geordie fans and a slime ball in the stands, not able to work the phone, never mind all the rest, a perfect match.

Bottom of The Premiership, marvellous, Glad All Over, enjoy the ride Steve and when you eventually get your easy money and go on gardening leave, do us all a favour and give your head a trim.

Archived