Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

11 hours ago, jagerbob said:

The swing in the flow of the game was unbelievable.

I dont often watch any matches in their entirety not involving Derby.

But this was a beaut.

As has been said by many commentators, following the Reus' goal and the Allen/Sturridge substitutions, the game was one way traffic from that point onwards.

Dortmund showed how if you make the wrong substitutions you can collapse, it was Wassall-esque at Rotherham,

Do you reckon that Dortmund fans will be on the internet today screaming BTA (Boo. Tuchel Aus) while others are calling for Arry to hold his hand?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 11carl00 said:

Hemed with another. 2-0

Ideally I would like Brighton to push Boro and Burnley close, then endure the crushing disappointment of finishing third on the back of a drubbing by Derby at their place.

Brighton to snatch 2nd... us to get Burnley in the playoff final, us absolutely ripping them apart, hitting the bar and post 10 times in a crushing 1-0 loss... an Andre Gray penalty... would really be horrible to not make it against that lot. 

9 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well, I know conditions were bad but they looked nothing.

hope we get them in the final.

Semis please for me, beat them easy enough over 2 games. Get to the final and on form, reckon we'd beat anyone on a neutral ground, forget 2 years back, get there and we will do anyone.

Burnley will go back to second place with a draw at Birmingham tomorrow, you've got to fancy Boro away at Bolton but Wednesday could have a tricky time at home to Ipswich.

A win at Charlton will have us level with Hull but behind on goal difference. (Unless we put 7 past them)

Top three points total looks high this season. All three could hit 90 points at this rate.

Say what you like about Brighton, and they've been lucky on a fair number of  occasions, but they look like beating our points total of 85 from two years ago.

Also noticable how low seventh place is. No way will seventh even make it past 75 points. Goes to show how freaky last season was.

Archived