Hughes replacement

ColchesterRam

Have we actually been linked with or rumoured to be in for Lansbury or are people just saying it because he is a decent player and would like him at Derby? (or purely because it would kill two birds with one stone by royally annoying both Dyche and every Forest fan on Earth!?!)

For me it's purely the idea of ******* over Burnley and florist at once. In reality, I wouldn't want Lansbury. He isn't all that.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's nothing petty about it, he was wrong, regardless of what he was told...

but you claimed to have an issue about posting about an injury. An issue you chose only to voice when it was clear the info he'd been told had changed. And in stead of saying "its wrong to post info about injuries" when the info was originally posted you decided to wait and make a remark highlighting he'd got it wrong.

it appears that you didn't mind people posting about the injury, but just wanted to score points off a poster who gets to know things.

n

For me it's purely the idea of ******* over Burnley and florist at once. In reality, I wouldn't want Lansbury. He isn't all that.

Oh it would be funny. 

He gets on my nerves that he'd rather go around picking fights and kissing badges than play.

He talks to referees more than the linesman

the under 21s should start to be considered otherwise why have them?

carson, grant, baird, christie, forsyth, warnock, keogg, shotton, shackell, pearce, thorne, hanson, bryson, hendrick, hughes, dawkins, martin, bent, russell, weimann, ince, calero......plus ssewankambo, buxton, santos, bunjaku, guy, koblenz

Lansbury is a good player. Forest have never utilised his skill set properly. Having said that, would Clement?

Probably not.

i think there is zero chance of us signing Lansbury but, if it did happen, on what basis do you say Clement probably wouldn't utilise his skill set properly? Do you not rate Clement as a coach/manager? 

i think there is zero chance of us signing Lansbury but, if it did happen, on what basis do you say Clement probably wouldn't utilise his skill set properly? Do you not rate Clement as a coach/manager? 

I, like maybe a lot of fans, still think of Derby as a fluid 4-3-3 passing side. I don't think we are going to be like that anymore, more of a rigid direct team.

I might be wrong, there are certainly question marks over his managerial qualities for me. I don't think we'd bid for Lansbury either, but saying we could, I think Clement would focus his attention elsewhere on somebody like Guediora. A combative player rather than a passing player.

I, like maybe a lot of fans, still think of Derby as a fluid 4-3-3 passing side. I don't think we are going to be like that anymore, more of a rigid direct team.

I might be wrong, there are certainly question marks over his managerial qualities for me. I don't think we'd bid for Lansbury either, but saying we could, I think Clement would focus his attention elsewhere on somebody like Guediora. A combative player rather than a passing player.

I'm curious, what do you base this on?

You can be a fluid passing side without being 4-3-3, at no point during any games that Clement has been in charge of have we been 'direct', we still have as much possession and pass just as much. The team were a little disjointed and slow to start against Bolton (to be expected Derby won at home on opening day last season but then drew 0-0 and lost 3-2 away in the next two games) but what you're seeing is, Derby setting up more defensively in away games. Something that a lot of fans bemoaned McClaren for not doing.

Clement says no-one will be in before the weekend. Probably not before Boro either. They want to bring in quality and it's a difficult process now squads have been set. Something something something. 

Archived