Hughes

MuespachRam

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

If he was omn the bench cant imagine its a season long injury or anything, reckon 4-6 weeks something like that

My son had a sprained ligament knee (ice hockey) and he was able to sit and bend his leg watch telly etc, but next day had to have a scan as knee had ballooned.  He was out of sport for 8 weeks.  Hope Hughes has not got a ligament injury, and something more minor as you say.  Fingers crossed.  

Sith Happens

Not an expert, but understand that the treatment thats received quickly is really important when you are talking serious injuries (michael owen etc), so cant see its that serious if allowed on the bench

Non the wiser until Monday I recon.

Looking at how he went down though and his and other players reactions I'd be happy if it was an injury limited to less than 3 months out. Couldn't face another Thorne situation.

Not to sound harsh but Hughes is replaceable.

Not the way we played after he went off compared to when he was on the pitch, he isn't.

For the first 35 minutes, Bolton never got a kick.

Saying that, after Bolton brought Heskey on, I was convinced we would lose. Both Keogh and Shackell looked absolutely terrified of him, and Medine ran us ragged.

Not the way we played after he went off compared to when he was on the pitch, he isn't.

For the first 35 minutes, Bolton never got a kick.

Saying that, after Bolton brought Heskey on, I was convinced we would lose. Both Keogh and Shackell looked absolutely terrified of him, and Medine ran us ragged.

The game was pretty much all Bolton for the first 10 minutes or so.

The amount of Hughes hate that's poured over twitter after people saw that injury on Channel 5 is nauseating. People are scum. 

Having now see the video i fear the worst.

It certainly looks like something that would cause a serious injury but he came back out rather than seeking immediate medical advice which is the procedure for most suspected severe injuries, so it's more likely he's pulled something or twisted something. He could also have a very small fracture, that wouldn't be causing enough discomfort to warrant an immediate hospital trip.

Archived