Chris Martin interview

King Kevin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it's interesting and I concur with everything positive anyone says about him and the interview. But I couldn't manage to get through the intro. Especially with one of the topics "What it takes to make it as a professional footballer" as that was asked to death on children's TV programs.

Still love the big man though.

Big thank you to Nigel Clough for bringing him in the first place!!

Absolutely vital these last 2 seasons.

He was in a bad way, Clough saw that potential and took a chance. Our most important player in my opinion without a shadow of a sprout.

I doubt even Swindon wanted him back after his loan spell, and they were in league 1 at the time were they not?!

Terrible interview, could only watch 5 mins n had to stop it was like watching John Barnes on ch5 all over again. Great guy though Chris Martin and agree we are lucky to have him. Take away the fact the interviewer is a forest fan and good luck to him, maybe just get someone else to do the interviews next time like maybe a bucket of water or a road cone. 

Super Chris Martin.

Come on boys and girls leave the interviewer alone, it's all about "the Derby way" and that includes us fans showing people a little bit more respect. I'm thankful for the interviewer and his team, producing the interview and enabling us all to watch and listen to it. Chris Martin is clever on and off the pitch and we are lucky to have him and I hope we are lucky enough to keep him, he thought he would be at Norwich forever, he's happy at Derby, let's hope he's happy here forever and he becomes a Derby County Legend.

Super Chris Martin.

Come on boys and girls leave the interviewer alone, it's all about "the Derby way" and that includes us fans showing people a little bit more respect. I'm thankful for the interviewer and his team, producing the interview and enabling us all to watch and listen to it. Chris Martin is clever on and off the pitch and we are lucky to have him and I hope we are lucky enough to keep him, he thought he would be at Norwich forever, he's happy at Derby, let's hope he's happy here forever and he becomes a Derby County Legend.

I feel bad now, sorry inept ginger person.

Super Chris Martin.

I feel bad now, sorry inept ginger person.

As a fellow carrot top i try to defend fellow gingers but dear lord, as mentioned it was cringeworthy it could of only been worse had his ipad battery died. Plus the fact that he keeps starting each new topic with the same line just adds to the annoyance level. But as they say god loves a trier but reminds me on one of my favourite lines from a film -

Don't touch nothing! You can't negotiate turns. You can't signal properly. You can't maintain speed. You can't parallel park. Hell, you can't drive, honey. ****, I can't swim, I know I can't. So you know what I do? I stay my black ass out the pool!

The interview was obviously done back in May, so why has it only just gone up? It's all outdated now. We've since discovered that Martin was badly injured and in need of surgery. We've since sacked the Head Coach they refer to, along with all his staff, and replaced them. We've since come through the 'tough preseason' they refer to. We've since signed all the 'signings the club will want to make'. We've since resigned Tom Ince, who they refer to as a Premier League player.

It was interesting in parts but the interview and the horrible editing just made me cringe all the way through.

The interview was obviously done back in May, so why has it only just gone up? It's all outdated now. We've since discovered that Martin was badly injured and in need of surgery. We've since sacked the Head Coach they refer to, along with all his staff, and replaced them. We've since come through the 'tough preseason' they refer to. We've since signed all the 'signings the club will want to make'. We've since resigned Tom Ince, who they refer to as a Premier League player.

It was interesting in parts but the interview and the horrible editing just made me cringe all the way through.

Pretty amateurish overall but for a first video it's pretty good. They need more interesting questions, less of the sound bites because everything he said is standard players fare.

When does constructive feedback just become unnecessarily harsh comments and criticism? Yeah, it's not a great interview, well done for spotting it. It's no an easy job.

Just don't get the need for the nastiness - it's not even done in jest. 

Some of the smart arses on here should do an interview and put it on YouTube. Lets see how good you are.

When does constructive feedback just become unnecessarily harsh comments and criticism? Yeah, it's not a great interview, well done for spotting it. It's no an easy job.

Just don't get the need for the nastiness - it's not even done in jest. 

Some of the smart arses on here should do an interview and put it on YouTube. Lets see how good you are.

Oh here we go, the Ginger's Union taking a stand...

Archived