Friday night at Forest

RamFan13

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does make me laugh when people moan about fixtures being moved, If Sky didn't show these fixtures we wouldn't have the TV revenue that helps us buy the players we are? same with sponsorships, I hate the Just Eat, what's that crap ruining the back of the shirt, I'll never call it the iPro etc. That's great, would you rather us be excluded from Sky Sports, no sponsorships or advertising round the ground and we rely just on ticket and merchandise sales?

Also how have people not learnt by now that fixtures are subject to change, not just for Sky but if we progress in the cup, they get moved. When was the last time we played Forest on a Saturday  at 3pm?

It could have been moved to Friday, Saturday morning, evening or Sunday and people will still moan that Sky is ruining football then move into the player suggestion thread and ask for us to sign Gestede or someone expensive, have a word.

Don't forget Forest give a smaller allocation now, what is it 1,800 odd? so whilst it may have buggered plans for a few hundred that are at work or just can't get there, Sky have helped thousands more get to watch what will be the last trip to Forest for a few years

Give over! We don't want to go back to the 70's before Sky was around. We had to watch crap like Charlie George then. How on earth did people put up with that? If only we had Sky money back then we could have bought Pele. 

More football didn't exist until 1992 nonsense.

Give over! We don't want to go back to the 70's before Sky was around. We had to watch crap like Charlie George then. How on earth did people put up with that? If only we had Sky money back then we could have bought Pele. 

More football didn't exist until 1992 nonsense.

Times changed, would you want to go back to the 70's without internet and Cheryl Cole?

Anyone who thought that either of the forest games would ever be on a Saturday at 15:00 is living in a fantasy land. 

Great time for me.... Will be able to watch it 

Mr big shot isn't flying over to grace us with his presence?

Great move Sky, I can finish work at 12, home, changed and out in Nottm by 1 for an afternoon session, than back home for 7 for a takeout and watch the match!

Ah, that post didn't end the way I thought it sandwich.

There's always trouble enough when they make it 12:15, this is ridiculous. Be a fun game to be at though hopefully. If I can get a ticket I'll go for sure. Better atmosphere in the evening.

But can we do it on a cold Friday night in Nottingham?

You will need 2 tickets surely Tombo? I thought you couldn't go to a game on your own.:lol:

You will need 2 tickets surely Tombo? I thought you couldn't go to a game on your own.:lol:

3 tickets it'll be for my group. I'm not buying their tickets though, get their own. Ticket for me, ticketfor the whole group

I would pay for first class then.

But what if drunken hooligans decide to break down our class structure and invade first class? Drink our coffees and read our FTs. I'd rather hide amongst them and ride out the revolution as best I can.

If you live in or near Derby you can make it. I've never missed a kick-off for an evening working day match and sometimes that involves finishing at 5 in Northants, and negotiating A14, M1 and A52 on a Friday night.

It's not easy for everyone, but 7.30pm in Notts isn't the most outrageous trip of the season.

But what if drunken hooligans decide to break down our class structure and invade first class? Drink our coffees and read our FTs. I'd rather hide amongst them and ride out the revolution as best I can.

I think young man you may stand out even if you are not holding a Skinny Latte, or indeed something long and pink. I have never had a Friday night in Nottingham. To be honest I am seriously tempted to give this a go - particularly as many of the Derby Massive who have posted on this thread are finding it logistically difficult to make the game. 

I think young man you may stand out even if you are not holding a Skinny Latte, or indeed something long and pink. I have never had a Friday night in Nottingham. To be honest I am seriously tempted to give this a go - particularly as many of the Derby Massive who have posted on this thread are finding it logistically difficult to make the game. 

You might struggle to get a ticket though.

And waste even more money? Ticket prices are high enough

Went a couple of years ago on the train.

So many fans they never checked tickets on the train or on the stations - needn't have bothered getting one.

(not saying you should avoid paying though ;-)

Archived