Friday night at Forest

RamFan13

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quarter fan.

As I've told you many times before, I have a job and paid for my current studies myself. Must do better Swissy.

If you actually paid up front for your degree you've got more money than sense or you're a complete mug ;)

edit: cause you're Scottish and I'm not 100% on the system up there I may possibly retract the above at some point...

With the Forest game, it doesn't really make a difference to me personally. I don't go to away games, and even as ST holder, presume would have little chance of a ticket anyway. I don't have Sky, and do not ever watch football on Sky. That's just my choice. One possible benefit of it being moved to Friday, is that it may be on 5live or extra that night.

I am surprised at the move though. Not that it's been moved, but that it's moved to the Fri night.

If you actually paid up front for your degree you've got more money than sense or you're a complete mug ;)

edit: cause you're Scottish and I'm not 100% on the system up there I may possibly retract the above at some point...

I'm currently doing a master's degree, I didn't pay up front for my undergrad degree.

If I had stayed in Scotland to study, I would have got it for free.

Right, that makes sense. Not to take us too much further off topic but what are you studying if you don't mind me asking?

Applied Dawkins

Amazed this has been allowed and I think it gives the gumps an advantage. Instead of the sober, sterile atmosphere of the usual midday kickoff, they get their cup final under lights with lots of drunken gumps cheering them on. It'll be a real test of character for our boys.

Complaints about the logistics of the timing are of course nonsense and just come from the usual whingers.

If we win, it'll be a great night out, but not pretty in the aftermath. Are we still under their pishing lot in the lower Bridgford? That's always been a grim place to stand.

Living in a border town,i was born,went to school,and worked with forest fans,my family is split between derby and forest.

Some of my best  friends are forest fans,this is a burden many of us have to carry,and the rivalry is fantastic.

Friday night game gives a advantage to the home team,as many fans will give it a miss because of the hooligan element

and football fans will see this as a powder keg. So both games should be changed to friday.whats good for the goose is good for the gander.Sky are onto a winner the atmosphere in the pubs will be brilliant for supporters of    both teams.

And i hope football is the winner,i will be taking a helmet in case things dont go well.and a lot of witty remarks if things do.

A derby is about passion,and bragging rights .to get one over on your neighbours.The sheer joy of winning,the despair of losing.But theirs always tomorrow.This match is the only reward for not getting promotion. UP THE RAMS

Quarter fan.

As I've told you many times before, I have a job and paid for my current studies myself. Must do better Swissy.

and as I have told you before, I haven't lived in Switzerland for almost 10 years...I hope you pay more attention on your sponging study group.... 

Must try harder sweaty sock...

Archived