Gaming

SaintRam

• 2 weeks later...

How about ... GTA and Uncharted?

Have you completed GTA V and Uncharted 1,2 & 3? If not then there is the remastered versions on PS4, Uncharted has all 3 on a disc.

Currently playing Fallout 4 and highly recommend that.

Other games I recommend are:

• Bloodborne
  • Until Dawn
  • Destiny
  • The Last of Us
  • Rayman Legends
  • Tomb Raider
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Knack, Watch Dogs and Killzone should all be around a fiver each and are worth picking up at that price, Knack especially.

On 23 July 2015 at 21:45:32, SaintRam said:

Not holding out much hope, but just curious. I'm a gamer (PC mostly, have an Xbone and getting a PS4 in new year) and I've been playing Rocket League on PC recently, which is why I'm posting this. Basically 3 or 4 a side football with rocket powered cars (I know, lame, right?) and I was just wondering if anyone else is playing it?

Will be getting new Fifa on Xbox when it comes out also, probably more chance of that. :lol:

Got this on PS4. It is good but the novelty soon wears off!

46 minutes ago, Bridgford Ram said:

I've just got a PS4 and am looking for recommendations of games to play - I love GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted.

Any suggestions?

If you like Uncharted you'll probably like Tomb Raider. There's a remastered version of the first one on PS4. The second ones not long out. I've not played it yet but reviews are good.

Anyone got Star Wars Battlefront?

I'm a big Star Wars fan, but not much of an online player. I'm a bit dubious as to whether to shell out on it or not. Apparently there's only one game mode worth playing but having said that I tended to only play the same mode over and over back when I used to play COD4 online.

11 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Thats the only thing going for it at the moment.

Until new maps etc get released as part of the no doubt £50 season pass its not worth it,

Compared to the PS2 era Battlefronts is a very poor game. All glitz and glam and no substance.

Yeah one game mode worth playing and only 4 maps you can play it on for £50 isn't really great value from the sounds of it. And more maps further down the line = an extra £50.

But on the other hand it's a great looking Star Wars game right before a new film and that's why they can get away with it.

4 hours ago, RicME85 said:

Rocket League is best played with a group of you (4 or 6) that are all in a party together so you can laugh at each others inability to score or defend

Unfortunately I'm actually quite good at it so my friends only play with when I'm drunk (which is quite often in fairness). They lost to me twice in 1v4s lol