Gaming

SaintRam

Ideally about £400... Wouldn't use it enough to invest more. Mainly for work purposes, but occasionally some games..

HP Pavilion 15-P142N would probably be your best bet below £400, although as above it's not great value for money. Be able to play most games that aren't graphically intensive.

http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/K1R56EAABU-HP-Pavilion-15-p142na-in-Black--Red_1663237.html

Best  games I have ever played on PC are the Half-Life games,Baldur's Gate, and Quake.

Anyone else played those?

All of them, but both Baldur's gate and Quake were a little before my gaming time, so by the time I played them, I could appreciate them but they were nowhere near the best anything I'd played.

My personal top 3 PC games/franchises would be Portal, Fallout and Deus Ex (1 and HR, not 2) - Although Half-Life's would be in the top 10 somewhere.

All of them, but both Baldur's gate and Quake were a little before my gaming time, so by the time I played them, I could appreciate them but they were nowhere near the best anything I'd played.

My personal top 3 PC games/franchises would be Portal, Fallout and Deus Ex (1 and HR, not 2) - Although Half-Life's would be in the top 10 somewhere.

Only played the Fallout games on consoles,great games.Looking forward to the new one coming out.

I think I saw somewhere a new Deus Ex comes out next year?

Only played the Fallout games on consoles,great games.Looking forward to the new one coming out.

I think I saw somewhere a new Deus Ex comes out next year?

Yeah, the sequel to HR, Mankind Divided. Looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvSs5b6y-YM

EDIT: If you think about getting it, but haven't played Human Revolution, I strongly recommend playing it first or a lot of the story may be lost on you. HR is a great game in it's own right anyway.

Edited by SaintRam

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this review on Fallout Shelter, so didn't even bother downloading it.

"Get the game. Play it for a day. Build buildings. Collect resources. Fight off bandits. Put out fires. Kill Radroaches. Have babies. Send dwellers to the wasteland. Open lunchboxes.

Once you’ve done all that, which can definitely be accomplished on day one, delete the game. Don’t buy more lunchboxes. Don’t play the next day. Just delete the game."

Started playing Dungeon link and Soccer spirits 2. Quite good had them downloaded for a while never played them got loads of awards over a few weeks I went through.

Summoners war getting a bit boring now I have to many 5/6 stars.

I don't play mobile games really, but I think that review on Fallout shelter is a little odd. That's most mobile games in a nutshell if you really boil the down. 

As I say, don't play mobile games, but I played it for a few days and enjoyed it.