Gaming

SaintRam

My gaming career really started off properly with Myst/Riven and of course Half-Life...and it's still these kind of games that I still enjoy the best. Currently edging through The Evil Within...not bad but a bit clunky to control on the PC ....but have download Life is Strange so that's next!

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

do they do a fighting game? (ps4)

When I worra-lad, there was double dragon... brilliant it was.

There is Mortal Kombat. Also Injustice:Gods Among Us which is a DC comics fighting game. Street Fighter is coming out as a PS4 exclusive.

Get yourself signed up to PS Plus so you get free games. 

38 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Is Fallout 3 just backwards compatible, not remastered? Does it include the DLC as well as the base Fallout 3 game?

Just backwards compatible download and its the base version.

If you have Fallout 4 on Xbox One, or are planning to get your hands on it, you'll receive a free copy of Fallout 3 alongside via the upcoming Xbox One backwards-compatibility feature.
Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/redeem-your-free-fallout-3-bonus-for-fallout-4-by-february#SjmrQm6k2llJzazY.99

19 hours ago, RicME85 said:

Not played that, may pick it up.

Thing with Until Dawn is its essentially an animated movie that you choose the actions and you really feel immersed and because if that the cheap tricks really make you jump.

It made me a bag of nerves making me jump to start with. Didn't save them all though. Really good game. 

Just finished Metal Gear Solid V which I thought was over rated. But still good. 

Think thats just typical Bethesda tbh.

Picked up FO4 earlier and just making my way around the vault. Thought I would check out the companion app and it is saying pipboy unavailable despite me just getting it ingame...turns out it wont work until leaving the vault. Bethesda not told me that...but Reddit 

7 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Think thats just typical Bethesda tbh.

Picked up FO4 earlier and just making my way around the vault. Thought I would check out the companion app and it is saying pipboy unavailable despite me just getting it ingame...turns out it wont work until leaving the vault. Bethesda not told me that...but Reddit 

Yep, I'm looking at reddit all the time... they kind of just expect you to know what you're doing.

I guess that does make sense though as you don't pick up the pipboy until you are just about to leave the vault