Gaming

SaintRam

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2017 at 12:35, HantsRam said:

Would anyone recommend Bioshock having played it?

Yes. Everyone who has played it would recommend it,I'd wager, regardless of which Bioshock you're referring to. 

21 hours ago, David said:

Was £20 on the Xbox sale a few weeks ago for the collection, will no doubt come around again. Almost bought it myself, not sure what stopped me.

That's interesting. I'm a PS man myself but they no doubt have similar offers  (tho maybe at different times). Will keep eyes open. Was £25 used in shop in Eastleigh! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2017 at 23:36, Nuwtfly said:

Anyone on here play World of Warcraft?

*Puts tin hat on*

Spent 2 years (Playing time) across multiple Characters. Never again 1 year of that was running in circles around Dalaran/SW/IF!

Still playing LoL even though it really.. Really makes me stressed.

• 1 month later...

@David How have you found Destiny 2?

Suzi and I finished the majority of D1 and I got to light level 377 last weekend so moved on to D2. Thought the game looks a lot better than the first and they have made some excellent changes. The Cabal move a lot better IMO, like they are organic rather than robots. Being able to go to your next planet from your current location instead of going to orbit first is a time saver.

Suzi insisted we had our own clan despite it being just the two of us and maxing out our weekly contributions in two days hence rejecting your clan invite. Have hit lvl 17 iirc so will look at doing some raids etc soon if you are interested?

1 minute ago, RicME85 said:

Suzi and I finished the majority of D1 and I got to light level 377 last weekend so moved on to D2. Thought the game looks a lot better than the first and they have made some excellent changes. The Cabal move a lot better IMO, like they are organic rather than robots. Being able to go to your next planet from your current location instead of going to orbit first is a time saver.

Suzi insisted we had our own clan despite it being just the two of us and maxing out our weekly contributions in two days hence rejecting your clan invite. Have hit lvl 17 iirc so will look at doing some raids etc soon if you are interested?

Having your own clan is pointless. The more people in it the better, it's just a way to get free luminous engrams - which you won't get anywhere near as many buy yourself. It serves no other purpose.

Just now, Srg said:

Having your own clan is pointless. The more people in it the better, it's just a way to get free luminous engrams - which you won't get anywhere near as many buy yourself. It serves no other purpose.

I know that, its the boss who decides things :lol: I will try and get her to change her mind though. 

20 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

I will have to discuss your offer with my clan mates.

Meanwhile you should have a word with your missus. 

More members = more XP, more XP = more rewards.

Like you I've maxed out this weeks XP, another 30k from you two would have seen us closing in on level 2. 

IMG_0147.PNG