Gaming

SaintRam

On 10/06/2017 at 23:13, StringerBell said:

New Battlefront 2 trailer. I don't like the prequels but Theed looks great here.

Hate the prequels but aesthetically I'm a big fan of them. I was 5 by the time Attack of the Clones came out so I played a lot of the games and had a lot of the toys as a kid, so I'm perfectly happy playing prequel stuff.

Me and my mate still play Battlefront together a fair bit, managed to nab the season pass on the cheap so it's still fun. Excited for Battlefront II, looks like a big upgrade and change in style.

20 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Hate the prequels but aesthetically I'm a big fan of them. I was 5 by the time Attack of the Clones came out so I played a lot of the games and had a lot of the toys as a kid, so I'm perfectly happy playing prequel stuff.

Me and my mate still play Battlefront together a fair bit, managed to nab the season pass on the cheap so it's still fun. Excited for Battlefront II, looks like a big upgrade and change in style.

They're terrible films but I can sort of appreciate Lucas was going for something different. I'm coming round to seeing the prequels as something I can get used to if I don't think about them too much, a bit like an ugly lass if I have a few too many to drink and squint.

RedLetterMedia's reviews of the films are better than the films themselves.

11 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

They're terrible films but I can sort of appreciate Lucas was going for something different. I'm coming round to seeing the prequels as something I can get used to if I don't think about them too much, a bit like an ugly lass if I have a few too many to drink and squint.

RedLetterMedia's reviews of the films are better than the films themselves.

The leaned heavily on the prequels as Star Wars celebration this year, I thought. Wouldn't be surprised if the Han Solo film looks fairly prequelly and they're testing the water for future prequel projects I.e. Games and the obligatory Obi-Wan movie.

Love RLM's reviews, I probably watch them once a year. Great channel as a whole actually, if you was any of their other stuff.

5 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

The leaned heavily on the prequels as Star Wars celebration this year, I thought. Wouldn't be surprised if the Han Solo film looks fairly prequelly and they're testing the water for future prequel projects I.e. Games and the obligatory Obi-Wan movie.

Love RLM's reviews, I probably watch them once a year. Great channel as a whole actually, if you was any of their other stuff.

They got Hayden Christiansen and Ian McDiarmid to appear didn't they? I think Ian McDiarmid could be doing some voice acting on Rebels and there was some concept art for The Force Awakens with Hayden Christiansen as a force ghost so maybe he could be coming back? I'm pretty sure Frank Oz hinted Yoda will be in the new one so it would make sense for Ben and Anakin to be as well.

Yeah I watched RedLetterMedia today actually trying to predict what will happen in Han Solo goes solo. I'll always like them for introducing me to Miami Connection which might be my favourite so bad that it's good film. Or did Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon introduce me to that? I forget. Great film anyway.

mhexdw.jpg

18 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Yes someone said it! KOTOR is one of my favourite games of all time, remember being astounded as a kid that your character was darth revan, need more games with stories like that please!

I recently played through the game again after not playing for awhile. I forgot how funny and cleaver some of the writing was. :lol: 

Anyone else enjoy the Telltale series? They announced today that there is another wolf among us, batman & a final walking dead coming out. Despite it being slated, I thought game of thrones was pretty good. 

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Anyone else enjoy the Telltale series? They announced today that there is another wolf among us, batman & a final walking dead coming out. Despite it being slated, I thought game of thrones was pretty good. 

Loved the Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us. Currently playing through the Game of Thrones one now too, which has been very good. It's free on PS plus!

9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Loved the Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us. Currently playing through the Game of Thrones one now too, which has been very good. It's free on PS plus!

I think they're doing another GOT too. I presume they'll wait till the current tv series has finished. 

10 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Anyone on here play World of Warcraft?

*Puts tin hat on*

Played it a bit, never really got on with it.  Much prefer Elder Scrolls Online and SWTOR (which has very good storylines for those of you that enjoyed KOTOR).  SWG was my favourite MMO of all time though - and I still play the emu :)

I'm currently playing Overwatch, Mass Effect Andromeda and Planet Coaster whilst waiting for Destiny 2.  All on the PC, none of this console nonsense :p