Derby County players walking out of a door

Day

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should have a literal captain race, like with obstacles and everything, winner gets the armband for the coming season. 

I can see no pproblems at all with that system...non at all :ph34r::ph34r:

I think we should hold a Royal Rumble to decide who gets the armband. Jake "The Snake" Buxton, Chris "The Model" Martin, Rowdy Russell Piper, George "The Animal" Thorne, and The Unmacho "Man" Robbie Savage as the guest referee.

Just seen their snapchat, Keogh looks zoned out behind Martin, Martin turns round to man hug him. It doesn't seem like Keogh is in the right frame of mind, hope everything is ok.

Probably been told in the team meeting he's not captain again. Or he's being sold. Or his wife has bought Shackell that waffle maker, or...

What if Sammon wins? :unsure:

Then Sammon is captain, it gives him the confidence back he's lost recently, the fans back him, next time he's through on goal the weight of the fans is no longer on his back and over the season he contributes 5-10 goals as back up striker and we go up....just kidding, the fans will never back him

Then Sammon is captain, it gives him the confidence back he's lost recently, the fans back him, next time he's through on goal the weight of the fans is no longer on his back and over the season he contributes 5-10 goals as back up striker and we go up....just kidding, the fans will never back him

:)

Is that Keogh at the end, alone, and looking bewildered?

Just seen their snapchat, Keogh looks zoned out behind Martin, Martin turns round to man hug him. It doesn't seem like Keogh is in the right frame of mind, hope everything is ok.

in the other version of this on youtube it does look as if keogh isn't very happy. Could be anything. But it could also be that he isn't feeling particularly loved right now. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VGRiB6As5RE

in the other version of this on youtube it does look as if keogh isn't very happy. Could be anything. But it could also be that he isn't feeling particularly loved right now. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VGRiB6As5RE

Yep 100% the (ex)Captain is alone and Chrissy has to comfort him. I seem to think Clement is a tough cookie and wont mind criticising players which I think we need, McClaren was known to be matey matey with players confirmed when he was England Manager.

I hope Keogh doesn't think this is the end for him. Him and Shackell at CB with either Baird or Thorne at CDM would bring the best out of him I think.

Maybe he just lost at Giant Jenga?

Funnily enough, when i went on holiday to Thailand there were 2 blokes playing giant Jenga together at a bar in Puckett town. A ladyboy who was dancing on the bar walked over in her silhouettes and volleyed the jenga tower over mid-game, these blokes stood up and walked away, faces exactly like Keogh in this video.

Funnily enough, when i went on holiday to Thailand there were 2 blokes playing giant Jenga together at a bar in Puckett town. A ladyboy who was dancing on the bar walked over in her silhouettes and volleyed the jenga tower over mid-game, these blokes stood up and walked away, faces exactly like Keogh in this video.

See!

Switch out ladyboy for Hendrick and this makes a LOT of sense...

Yep 100% the (ex)Captain is alone and Chrissy has to comfort him. I seem to think Clement is a tough cookie and wont mind criticising players which I think we need, McClaren was known to be matey matey with players confirmed when he was England Manager.

I hope Keogh doesn't think this is the end for him. Him and Shackell at CB with either Baird or Thorne at CDM would bring the best out of him I think.

"Wazza" = Wayne Rooney

"Keezy" = Richard Keogh

(Prat = Steve Maclaren)

Exactly what I was on about, different players react to different types of coaches. Maybe Keogh needs praise but Clement is a bit less forgiving.

Tbf i don't worry about Keogh so much, hes a very tough bloke.

In theory Mentally should be shot, he should be suffering from a drastic lack of confidence, but he doesnt.

He puts up with the terrible, undeserved abuse he receives on match days on and off the field, and still performs to a very high level week in week out. I can only imagine that its extremely difficult for the bloke to do that.

I couldn't do it, i'll tell you that.

Quick scan of this thread. 

Firstly I didn't recognise Keogh because he was on his feet and not sprawled on the floor

secondly I didn't recognise Martin as he's lost his chub. 

Thirdly my boss is a tough cookie, she's a ball breaker and I don't like her much but my future (and wages) are in her hands. Suck it up. 

Archived