Isak Ssewankambo

YorkshireRam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't fit that's all I'm saying, like it's a real push to fit the word 'Ssewankambo' in place of 'Fernando'

Maybe you are pronouncing it differently to me. Sse-wan-kambo? As long as you roll the word it fits fine for me?

What's Forsyth done wrong?

For me:                         
                                                                Grant

Christie      Albentosa              Pearce         Forsyth

Baird       Thorne

Ince                                         Hughes

Martin         Weimann

What's Bent done wrong? All the best team formations that I come up with have twelve players in them!

No, rather Ince and Hughes as attacking midfielders rather than wingers.

We've seen Ince often likes to cut inside and is equally eeffective on the inside and outside so not much of a transition for him.

An alternative is a 4-1-2-1-2 of sorts:

Grant

Christie Albentosa Pearce Forsyth

Thorne

Ince.                             Russell

Weimann

Bent.                Martin

You play too much FIFA. There is absolutely no way that formation would work in real life, unless you intend to play Ince and Russell at CM, which is equally ridiculous. 

You play too much FIFA. There is absolutely no way that formation would work in real life, unless you intend to play Ince and Russell at CM, which is equally ridiculous. 

Haven't played FIFA in a while to be fair. 

Swap Weimann for Hughes though and you've got an adapted 442 which is actually very common. I was just experimenting with ways we could try and fit Martin, Bent and Weimann into the same team...

It would work, it'd just result in a lot of direct football and long balls up the pitch. There's nobody in midfield to give the ball to so George Thorne is the quarterback shouting "Go long!"

Naturally, nobody wants to see that, so it wouldn't work for us.

No, rather Ince and Hughes as attacking midfielders rather than wingers.

We've seen Ince often likes to cut inside and is equally eeffective on the inside and outside so not much of a transition for him.

An alternative is a 4-1-2-1-2 of sorts:

Grant

Christie Albentosa Pearce Forsyth

Thorne

Ince.                             Russell

Weimann

Bent.                Martin

Sorry but what sort of formation is that? 5 attackers and one midfielder? Absolutely ridiculous we'd get hammered. We don't have to play all 5 at the same time and a little while ago a thing called "substitutions" was added to the rules!

Sorry but what sort of formation is that? 5 attackers and one midfielder? Absolutely ridiculous we'd get hammered. We don't have to play all 5 at the same time and a little while ago a thing called "substitutions" was added to the rules!

Read my previous post about the adapted 442 system...

Haven't played FIFA in a while to be fair. 

Swap Weimann for Hughes though and you've got an adapted 442 which is actually very common. I was just experimenting with ways we could try and fit Martin, Bent and Weimann into the same team...

Archived