German centre back!

McMuffin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am open minded to whether this is a coincidence or not. I was\still am unaware of the actual name of the German CB. So if there is actually one trialling tonight it may be him.

I know how it works on here. I am sure I will still get abuse. 

If anyone claims I am sad, remember I rarely post on here due to the abuse I receive. 

The hysteria surrounding the CB situation was simmering months ago but all posters on here stressed about it and posted about it for the following number of months and are to day still discussing it.

Up the rams!

Rusty 

I am open minded to whether this is a coincidence or not. I was\still am unaware of the actual name of the German CB. So if there is actually one trialling tonight it may be him.

If anyone claims I am sad, remember I rarely post on here due to the abuse I receive. 

The hysteria surrounding the CB situation was simmering months ago but all posters on here stressed about it and posted about it for the following number of months and are to day still discussing it.

Up the rams!

Rusty 

The prodigal son returns!

Up the rams!

Rusty 

Abuse? I just think that's rather an over-reaction. What you really mean is "Why is that nasty eddie not hanging on my every word?"

Up the rams!

Rusty 

Are you are the man behind the John Eustace Parody Twitter account?

Up the rams!

Rusty 

I think it just became an in joke mate. Nothing to worry about. We'll still be talking about the German centre back that nearly came in years to come, like Roberto Baggio. It'll be in Sam Rush's autobiography one day. 

There may even be a chant about it, and it'll all be down to you. You tapped into the popular zeitgeist, and created a trending phenomenon. 

Archived