German centre back!

McMuffin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears as though Lowen is currently at Kaiserslauten.

Can't find anything on Peachneak though.

it will probably be spelt Piechnik

German CB is Eduard Lowen, he played the whole game.

Polish midfielder was Caspar Peachneak. He only played the second half and scored both Derby goals. The first a cracker from long distance.

That sounds like a successful trial to me. Sign the Pole up 

German CB is Eduard Lowen, he played the whole game.

Polish midfielder was Caspar Peachneak. He only played the second half and scored both Derby goals. The first a cracker from long distance.

Hi Stuartsays,, nice to meet you tonight. you are very informed about the U21s and U18s. Keep posting!

Fantastic .. With a name like a beer Lowen ( brau )and ex keisrerslautern .. You can't get much more German than that.

defo in my starting 11 ... Must be a towering Germanic God able to smite opposition attackers with one icy glance

but his first name is Eddy ... Would have been happier with a Hans or a Klaus but you never know 

first ve haff Derby zen ze vorld ... Happy days 

Fantastic .. With a name like a beer Lowen ( brau )and ex keisrerslautern .. You can't get much more German than that.

defo in my starting 11 ... Must be a towering Germanic God able to smite opposition attackers with one icy glance

but his first name is Eddy ... Would have been happier with a Hans or a Klaus but you never know 

first ve haff Derby zen ze vorld ... Happy days 

I have a new second-favourite Derby player...

He'll even hamper Conner Wick(er)hams attempts at scoring.

It all looks a bit posh. I bet there's Sammon sandwiches in there.

Archived