Omar Mascarell

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that Thorne, Eustace, Hughes, Hendrick, Bryson and Dawkins were all better than him. I think Bridcutt is better too.

He is better than Hanson though. 

To be honest I think Mascarell would do better in any of the top divisions in Europe than he would in the championship. His play style is so at odds with the play style of the championship. I hope he finds a buyer in any of those leagues.

He's not good enough for championship , better with bridcutt all day long 

Better than Bryson for sure.

I thought that Thorne, Eustace, Hughes, Hendrick, Bryson and Dawkins were all better than him. I think Bridcutt is better too.

He is better than Hanson though. 

How the heck you say that? Please don't compare them to CDM position.

His best game was against Chelski .

And other games as well.

Omar all day long, he did something Hughes, Hendrick and Bryson couldn't do, he filled the defensive midfield position even though he's a creative midfield player.

Yes he made some mistakes, but at his age and being new to championship football he didn't do to badly.

Hmm. When all is said and done, he didn't do the business. Way too often found drastically out of position as holding player, nowhere near incisive or dynamic enough to play further forward. Has a trick, technically good but just not a player (yet?). Never in a million years do we want him back.

Archived