pre season training photos

simsdcfc

Back once again for the renegade master,
D4 damager, power to the people.
back once again for the renegade master,
D4 damager, with the ill behavior

1 Clement.jpg

Paul Clement's havin' a party, bring you whistles and your glow sticks.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sum it up please fella

Well it's mostly just chatter about how the fitness team go about doing their job. I said it was "quite" interesting, it's not interesting enough for me to watch it again and report on it :lol:

I know that we have brought in double sessions and in between they are told to go home and sleep. They have also made the gym smaller (extended the canteen) as Clement doesn't believe in the players doing heavy weights. So basically what ever Madrid did we are doing the same.

So nice to see William back in training.....

after the QPR defeat I was 100% sure we would never see him playing again for the Rams..........and after last seasons mess up I knew again 100% sure that he would never be playing for us again..... fingers crossed..

So nice to see William back in training.....

after the QPR defeat I was 100% sure we would never see him playing again for the Rams..........and after last seasons mess up I knew again 100% sure that he would never be playing for us again..... fingers crossed..

MY exact thought. But with the set up now, it is hard to see any of out assets going unless other clubs pay over the odds. William just turned 20! He can still have another season in the champ before moving into the premier league. And what is so great about him is that he knows he's not yet the finished article and wants to improve. 

Upwards and onward.

Hanson + Calero(I think) involved today training.. So I was right about using under players per days/something like that in the training then. :thumbsup:

Well it's mostly just chatter about how the fitness team go about doing their job. I said it was "quite" interesting, it's not interesting enough for me to watch it again and report on it :lol:

Used a range of impressive sounding words and phrases....High intensity zones and maximum heartrates... All that jazz.

Whats with the small 5aside nets there using ?

Paul Clement has seen dodgeball - if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball... reads if you can score in this goal, you can score in a proper one.

They are attached to Sammon to help improve his touch

And still can't score... Huge improvement for the player imo:whistle:

Archived