Chris Martin

cheron85

To the tune of Prince Charming - Adam and the Ants.

Chris Martin, Der-by

Chris Martin, Der-by

Our number 9 is something to be scared of.

Chris Martin, Der-by

Chris Martin, Der-by

He scores the goals that you can only dream of.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Chris Martin so much I've made my own dead **** song for him.

Too Boney M - Rasputin 

There lived a certain man in Norwich long ago 

He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow 

Pub owners looked at him with terror and with fear 

But to Norwich girls he was such a lovely dear 

Ch Ch Chris Martin, Derbys greatest goal machine, now there was a player that could really score 

Ch Ch Chris Martin, fundamental to Clements team, it would be a shame if he was ever gone 

To the tune of Prince Charming - Adam and the Ants.

Chris Martin, Der-by

Chris Martin, Der-by

Our number 9 is something to be scared of.

Chris Martin, Der-by

Chris Martin, Der-by

He scores the goals that you can only dream of.

probably THE best chant i have ever seen published. Would need the  hand motions as well. if someone could pull this one off at the Ipro i'll chuck 50 quid in to the 1884 fund

probably THE best chant i have ever seen published. Would need the  hand motions as well. if someone could pull this one off at the Ipro i'll chuck 50 quid in to the 1884 fund

And yet you couldn't find the like button, sob!

Hand motions, and black and white facepaint = job done.

Would prefer something like:-

'Cos he can't run 500 miles because he's always rolling on the floor,

but the Derby fans don't give a **** just as long as Chrissy Martin scores'

See that's better I think. At least a few more words are changed. With the other one you wouldn't be able to tell we weren't just belting out the Proclaimers for no reason until you heard the last 3 words. That's a lot more original.

Reliably informed that Chris has been in the gym over the summer, determined to get back to full fitness. Reports from people at the training ground say he's in the best shape of his life going into pre-season.

Does look slimmer in the interview. A slim Chris Martin could mean a lot, if he ups his strength and athleticism we will have one heck of a player here imo

See that's better I think. At least a few more words are changed. With the other one you wouldn't be able to tell we weren't just belting out the Proclaimers for no reason until you heard the last 3 words. That's a lot more original.

You need to change your display picture back. I don't like the new one as I don't know who you are without looking at the name.

You need to change your display picture back. I don't like the new one as I don't know who you are without looking at the name.

I can't go back to George, the picture change represents me becoming sick of waiting.

Besides, I much prefer the picture of Will Hughes, our Aryan Wunderkind, giving some sort of right wing salute. Or maybe just saluting the right winger, I don't really know.

Don't 'young man' me, you're younger than I am! :lol:

Some might say I'm a pretty selfish guy, but a selfish guy with a great display pic.

You are younger at heart... That's what matters.

Some (not pointing fingers but @Chris Mills) may say it has caused a disturbance of the very credibility of your posts and indeed your profile

Some people just want to see the world burn :ermm:

You are younger at heart... That's what matters.

Some (not pointing fingers but @Chris Mills) may say it has caused a disturbance of the very credibility of your posts and indeed your profile

Some people just want to see the world burn :ermm:

Nope, sorry Dale and Chris, I won't budge on this one. Not the first time this has had to be proclaimed this summer but Will is staying for the foreseeable future.

Archived