Season ticket arrival

whiteroseram

I ordered my first ever season ticket, basically the day they came on sale. Just wondered if anyone knows when I should expect it to turn up? I'm guessing after the fixtures are announced? 

Can't wait till it arrives so I can start looking forward to the new season properly!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno, but it can be quite late summer. Does anyone know if we're getting new cards for those of us that renewed?

Still cant afford one but thinking with an increased wage and on monthly payments I might be able to get one, or at least a 6 month one

Descision was car insurance or season ticket :/

​Yeah this is the result of my increased wage and paying monthly, but then I dont drive so thats saved me the cash

See if you can get a rams credit card. I got one a few years back and the advantages are when you buy a season ticket, you get 9 months interest free credit, so I pay about £35 a month for my cat E seat for 9 months. Also when buying away tickets, you don't pay a booking fee.

Is that the freephone number to the ticket office?

​Hadn't clocked that. An 03 number is charged at the same rate as a normal phone call, unlike the 0871 10p a minute number on the dcfc website for the ticket office.

Not sure why they should give a cheaper number out in the season ticket confirmatory email, unless they feel sorry after punters have just shelled out several hundred pounds.

Archived