SIGNED: Andreas Weimann

Ambitious

Andreas Weimann signing prediction  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Surely Barton would want £30,000  a week as I distinctly remember a report saying that Beckham paid £500 for a haircut some years ago.

This is the season to splash the cash and if it does not work then we will have to sell two or three to balance the books unless the cash spent is essentially not liable to FFP rules because it is a gift from Directors or similar.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of "This means nothing to me"

We have "He scores goals for Derby"

And instead of "Oh Vienna"

We have "Andi Weimann" [Noting to sing Vei-mann as the German "W" is pronounced "V"]

South stand - you have our orders. Worth signing the lad just to be able to sing a Vienna-esque chant.

He moves just like a Weimann

He heads just like a Weimann

He shoots just like a Weimann

But he breaks just like a little girl.

Kind of dependent on him being injury prone and the South Stand being familiar with Bob Dylan's back catalogue but it's good to throw ideas out there. I've given up on trying to get South Stand to do Taylor Swift chants as Nick is way too stubborn (and as we all know, he's entirely responsible for everything that happens there), so I'm going to a different genre with my future suggestions. Hope he's into Dylan.

I love all these songs for a player we haven't even signed yet, when we have a good number of existing players who would love to hear their name sung out loud rather than the audible groans they hear when they do the slightest thing wrong. As you were.

I love all these songs for a player we haven't even signed yet, when we have a good number of existing players who would love to hear their name sung out loud rather than the audible groans they hear when they do the slightest thing wrong. As you were.

​Well excuse me i-Ram but when you perfectly craft lyrics for Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space' for George Thorne's return from injury and everyone just ignores it for a light ripple of applause instead, you can't exactly blame me for getting excited and looking to the future.

Some people wouldn't know a good chant if it slapped them across the face like a wet fish.

Instead of "This means nothing to me"

We have "He scores goals for Derby"

And instead of "Oh Vienna"

We have "Andi Weimann" [Noting to sing Vei-mann as the German "W" is pronounced "V"]

South stand - you have our orders. Worth signing the lad just to be able to sing a Vienna-esque chant.

​Arf of em canna clap in time to Steve Bloomers Watchin FFS

:lol:

I wanted the old Trio chocolate bar advert sung for Keogh when he signed. 

Keeeeogh, Keeeeogh, I want a keogh and I want one now. 

Also wanted "he's Thorney, Thorney Thorney Thorney" but life is cruel sometimes. 

Archived