So this just dropped in my emails...

Hi Tombo, 
You have been warned by Daveo for a comment made in a topic, The 1884 Group 

Reason: Warning
Content: The 1884 Group
Penalty:
  • Given 1 points which expire 12/02/16 07:48

Note:

Drinking Carling Cider is not acceptable on this forum, I suggest you switch from the tramp juice with immediate effect.

:lol:

image.jpeg.135444dbf2a030b241b91d4948032

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just watched the song videos that have been posted on Twitter.

The songs are pretty good, but I'd just like to say how brilliant it is that the 1884 Group are making such an effort. The pro-active nature and drive to make things better of this organisation is one we can all feel very proud of. Well done all.:)

Important bit now is getting people to join in.

If you're coming to the match on Saturday, please come to the fan park from 2pm. Everyone from last night will be there to enjoy cheap beer, have a laugh and sing those songs, we want everyone to join in. At 240 we will walk round to the South Stand (where most of us sit from last night) with the drum, flags and singing as we go.

Come and join us!!

Just now, The 1884 Group said:

If you're coming to the match on Saturday, please come to the fan park from 2pm. Everyone from last night will be there to enjoy cheap beer, have a laugh and sing those songs, we want everyone to join in. At 240 we will walk round to the South Stand (where most of us sit from last night) with the drum, flags and singing as we go.

Come and join us!!

Could edit these videos and put lyrics on, if you know how

4 hours ago, St trop ram said:

Sorry Ossie ram when I was a SKIN 69\71 we used to bounce singing knees up mother brown followed by a surge down the terraces into rival fans happy days  let's ave a knees up

Yea I remember the knees up mother brown, I was on about the bounce that is done now.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Could edit these videos and put lyrics on, if you know how

If someone's going to do this, you should add what tune each song is singing along to. I know the Butterfield one was Simon and Garfunkel, but what were the others...? Helps to know these things if you're trying to sing along.

Good effort again by the 1884 lot. Keep it up.

3 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

Come and join us!!

Cheap beer!!! Now you've got my interest, have they dropped the prices?

1 hour ago, I am Ram said:

I think it's brilliant, what your doing, going the extra mile for the cause.Your efforts are very much appreciated, keep banging the drum so to speak :) How many would you say were there last night 1884 group ?

About 25 which isn't too bad first time out. Meant everyone was able to contribute.

The word "play" doesn't really work in the Butterfield song. Be better if you could fit in the word "goal", just because it works better sound-wise with "know". "When you always score a goal... oooal" or something like that. 

A humble suggestion (made in good faith) but I think perhaps a new song needs a bit more zip. Suggest the following link to the lyrics below. It just has a football chant rhythm to it and not heard anyone else use it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI 

when i wake up well i know im gonna be im gonna be a Ram forever just like You.

When i go out yeah i know im gonna be im gonna be a Forest Hater just like you

for i would walk 500miles and i would walk 500 more to see the RAMS beat beat Leeds or Forest to see our man Craig Bryson Score

tadalalala tadalalala tadalalala tadalalalalalala

Repeat

Archived