The 1884 Group

24 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I should really be there tonight since I live round the corner but chances are I'll either forget or I'll not be arsed to turn up on my own.

This. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Strange yearnings said:

I'm an old git not up to speed with t'interweb or modern speech but what does "this" mean please?

Means there's no point typing my post up because someone else has just written it word for word

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Means there's no point typing my post up because someone else has just written it word for word

Ta. So in effect it means "I agree"

2 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

Come on Tombo, you've been one of the biggest commenters on the atmosphere, get yourself down there! Plenty of people going on their own! Couple of beers and you'll be fine!

Come say hello.

Now you make me sound like a hypocrite if I don't go! I've been cornered into this! I'm always banging on about the atmosphere off the forums too so you make a good point, I'll be there :)

4 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

One for when we're 4-0 up on Saturday......to the tune of "Its the Derby boys making all the noise".....

Its the Derby way,

Its the way we play,

Its the Derby way, its the Derby way, its the Derby way....

Your talent is wasted...............very good this. On message, funny & easy to sing.

4 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Your talent is wasted...............very good this. On message, funny & easy to sing.

A variation is the one i posted in the "Reflection" thread...maybe if we're not 2-0 up after 5 minutes or so....

Everywhere we play, everywhere we playyyyyyyy

If you don't attack, you'll get the sack, its the Derby way.....

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

A variation is the one i posted in the "Reflection" thread...maybe if we're not 2-0 up after 5 minutes or so....

There is quite a few you could make -Everywhere we play,everywhere we play - If we don't start to bloom, Mel will be in the changing room, it's the Derby way.

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Brilliant, Utch

Archived