Thank you Steve McClaren

-JW-

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He ruined our season, so for me it's good riddance.

No plan B in the championship is very poor management.

​Half fan

:P

Wish him look wherever he goes! Wish he got another season personally but hey ho, if promotion was the target(don't know if it was I'm just guessing) and he didn't even manage play-offs can you really be surprised by the sacking? Probably back to the Dutch league to rekindle his beautiful accent, he'll probably be back one day! 

Good look Schteeeeeve x

For two of the most memorable and exciting seasons we've had this century. Good luck tufty.

You're one of those blokes who slows down to gawp at car crashes aren't you?  The things some people will do to get a few 'likes'.  Move along Sir, nothing to see here.

Minus the two or three months at the end of last season, he did a brilliant job for us. Played some great football under Mac. Disappointed to see we've let him go, a tad harsh for me.

Thanks Steve and best of luck in the future!

You're one of those blokes who slows down to gawp at car crashes aren't you?  The things some people will do to get a few 'likes'.  Move along Sir, nothing to see here.

Jealous bitch. 

It is a bit sad how it all ended, especially given how easily it could have seemingly been avoided. Still two great years of watching the rams play some great football and come oh so close to promotion. He's taken us forward and I guess only time will tell if this is the right decision.

Archived