Pre-season

RamFan13

I know a lot of Derbh fans have booked the Dutch tour, I was a bit more cautious myself, Macs future was up in the air and there was no guarantee a new coach would want to do the Dutch tour, surely the Dutch tour was only organised due to Macsd contacts in Holland? 

Dunno. Was the Dublin tour arranged because Nigel liked a Guinness?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else bought flight tickets/accommodation in Amsterdam and concerned about Owen Bradley's tweet below?

​I have booked the ferry crossing, hotel etc. If the Dutch tour is cancelled, I get 5 days at the seaside (Scheveningen), so although I would be disappointed, I'm not really going to be desperately upset. Also, my best mate lives in Leiden, so we will see him and his wife.

Has anyone else bought flight tickets/accommodation in Amsterdam and concerned about Owen Bradley's tweet below?

Possibly just an announcement of who replaces Benfica in the final pre-season match.

DERBY County have amended their pre-season plans following the arrival of new head coach Paul Clement.

Firstly, the Rams will report back for training on Monday, June 29 - a week later than originally scheduled.

Subsequently, friendly matches away to Nuneaton Town (July 4) and Alfreton Town (July 7) - arranged before Clement's appointment - have been cancelled.

A friendly has been added away to National League side Grimsby Town, which will take place on Saturday, July 11 (3pm).

The trips to Northampton Town on Saturday, July 18 (2pm) and Burton Albion on Saturday, August 1 (3pm) will go ahead as planned, along with the training camp in Holland from July 19-25, which includes matches against PEC Zwolle and FC Utrecht.

Derby are still finalising their plans and are expected to arrange a home friendly to replace the one initially set up against Benfica, which the Portuguese side cancelled.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Rams-change-pre-season-plans/story-26707132-detail/story.html#ixzz3dEJCJSti 

Daveo will be pleased.

Pleased? I'm ******* delighted, been waiting a long time for this! Only hope I had was the FA Cup and that was a pretty slim chance of meeting up.

Pre match forum party for Members+ at DCFC Fans HQ, 15 minute walk from Blundell Park

Spare bed is available for Holland pre season tour Tuesday to Saturday 1 night in Zwolle 1 night in Amsterdam and 2 nights in Utrecht so if interested then message me on here then we'll talk from there and 100% will pay half. Cheers. 

P.S awaits some smart arse reply with some stupid comments. This post is a 100% genuine though. 

Just booked Amsterdam flights, cousin vacating flat for four nights, now just to find someone to ring in sick for the nippers last day at school! Let's hope the utrech game now gets played somewhere near to and easily accessible from Utrecht. Else could prove a mare. Come on derby have a word!

Yup 3pm kick off at their training ground (right next to their stadium) which is loads better than the last venue that was a 15 minute drive out of Utrecht!

Good.

Archived