Pre-season

RamFan13

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEL, Eddie etc. FC Zwolle game cancelled, hope DCFC can find an alternative fixture that doesn't effect your travel and accommodation  plans.

Hopefully Den Haag will do. 

DEL, Eddie etc. FC Zwolle game cancelled, hope DCFC can find an alternative fixture that doesn't effect your travel and accommodation  plans.

I'd already decided on giving the Zwolle game a miss (half fan) - but if the replacement game is anywhere near The Hague, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Leiden etc I'll be there.

Great!!! Can't wait! Do you know Utrecht at all?

Do you mean Toulouse Utrecht? Did you mean to loos, you trecked? Do you mean two loos, you trecked? Do you mean, to lose, you trecked (e.g. we lost 2 nill at Portsmouth?) Do you mean, too loose, you trecked? Do you mean to lose, Utrecht? Do you mean tool use, Utrecht? Do you mean tool loose Utrecht? Do you mean tool lose, Utrecht? Do you mean, you trecked at all? I only know that you trecked a tall. To be honest, I do not know Utrecht at all.

ps I think Tito Villa is a good place in Utrecht to stay.

Do you mean Toulouse Utrecht? Did you mean to loos, you trecked? Do you mean two loos, you trecked? Do you mean, to lose, you trecked (e.g. we lost 2 nill at Portsmouth?) Do you mean, too loose, you trecked? Do you mean to lose, Utrecht? Do you mean tool use, Utrecht? Do you mean tool loose Utrecht? Do you mean tool lose, Utrecht? Do you mean, you trecked at all? I only know that you trecked a tall. To be honest, I do not know Utrecht at all.

ps I think Tito Villa is a good place in Utrecht to stay.

Such a poet! Should be good, get to test my Dutch too.

No one asked you , mind you u might have more idea about Belgian beer than you do about football ?

Lol that is funny thing I've ever read in my lifetime. I clearly know about football MORE than YOU. Belgian beers are lovely so as Somersby and Lasko. :) 

just you stick to English beer Eddie 

Strangely enough, I'm going to teach you something now, young valleyram.

There was a Belgian brewing scientist called Jean De Clerck, who was born in the early part of the 20th century. He revolutionised brewing in Belgium, isolating the strain of yeast which was eventually to be used in one of the great beers of the world, a personal favourite of mine, sage, froggg and a few others on this board. The beer is called 'Duvel' (Flemish for Devil).

What few people realise is the source of the yeast which he used to isolate that particular strain. The source was a bottle of McEwans. So you see, my love of Belgian beer is down to a Belgian scientist's love of Scottish beer.

Very interesting stuff Eddie! 

The source of that little history lesson was the late great Michael Jackson (the Beer Hunter, not the other one). He was the man who basically stirred my enthusiasm for beer in general, and Belgian beers in particular.

Strangely enough, I'm going to teach you something now, young valleyram.

There was a Belgian brewing scientist called Jean De Clerck, who was born in the early part of the 20th century. He revolutionised brewing in Belgium, isolating the strain of yeast which was eventually to be used in one of the great beers of the world, a personal favourite of mine, sage, froggg and a few others on this board. The beer is called 'Duvel' (Flemish for Devil).

What few people realise is the source of the yeast which he used to isolate that particular strain. The source was a bottle of McEwans. So you see, my love of Belgian beer is down to a Belgian scientist's love of Scottish beer.

thanks Eddie  ??

Anyone know who the replacement game (after Zwolle's cancellation) is against yet?

Not yet mate, supposedly early this week announcement for next Tuesday game. Come on DCFC do a sensible thing and make it at Den Haag! 

Archived