Pre-season

RamFan13

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stay in Derby Eddie, sounds much easier.

The only thing I've got to look forward to in Derby next week is the results of my CT scan I had this afternoon.

The only thing I've got to look forward to in Derby next week is the results of my CT scan I had this afternoon.

Hopefully no one leaks the results to Alan Nixon before you find out yourself.

Hope it's really good news for you anyrode. 

Hopefully no one leaks the results to Alan Nixon before you find out yourself.

Hope it's really good news for you anyrode. 

I seldom look on the negative side. If they find nothing, woo hoo. If they find something, I get to go bungee jumping, sky-diving, scuba diving with sharks and stuff like that for a bit.

Last thing I want is a long drive. We're breaking the Harwich leg up into two chunks with a couple of hours break in between, so I think I'm now going to pass on the Tuesday game. Will be at the Utrecht match as planned though.

Half fan

Half fan

Half tour fan - but on the Tuesday I'll be half cut fan too.

Two halves make a whole - unlike Nottingham, which is a hole.

I will be travelling to the game from the Amersfoort arrea of Holland Tuesday afternoon. My other half has bailed given the distance so if anyone wants a lift and share petrol costs please let me know. Could take 3, 4 at a squeeze

Veel success met dat! 

I will be travelling to the game from the Amersfoort arrea of Holland Tuesday afternoon. My other half has bailed given the distance so if anyone wants a lift and share petrol costs please let me know. Could take 3, 4 at a squeeze

Archived