Pre-season

RamFan13

Not yet mate, supposedly early this week announcement for next Tuesday game. Come on DCFC do a sensible thing and make it at Den Haag! 

That would be perfect - 10 minutes from our hotel.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be perfect - 10 minutes from our hotel.

It does mate, if it is there then I'm happy to have my plans change from Zwolle to Den Haag for sure. Hopefully we should hear it later today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed  :) 

Not going to Holland now due missus father is very poorly and in the hospital, so I've decided straight away to cancel hotels + flights and to look after my future father in law (only found out this morning) Families important everyday of the week over anything else!

Not going to Holland now due missus father is very poorly and in the hospital, so I've decided straight away to cancel hotels + flights and to look after my future father in law (only found out this morning) Families important everyday of the week over anything else!

Sorry to hear that, mate.

I'm feeling a bit better so I think we'll be going.

Sorry to hear that, mate.

I'm feeling a bit better so I think we'll be going.

Thanks Eddie, hope you're getting better everyday from now on and take it easy mate.

Lederhosen is obligatory but always consider using talcum powder. Last time that I was there, I went to the Chemist and asked for talcum powder. The Chemist said 'Please walk this way'. I replied that 'If I could walk that way, I wouldn't need the talcum powder'..Lederhosen is part of Paul Clement's belt and braces approach to getting promotion this season.

Derby to tour Holland and Germany. Apparently Meppen is a popular venue for PreSeason visits. It is easy to get to because Der Meppen ist very clearen to readen.

Nope. Just Holland tour Rampage...

1hr 45 mins for you @Eddie on train with 1 changes.  

1hr 45 mins for you @Eddie on train with 1 changes.  

In fact don't bother go by train, the site I was on was different so best way is drive. 2hrs and half ish max.

In fact don't bother go by train, the site I was on was different so best way is drive. 2hrs and half ish max.

Last thing I want is a long drive. We're breaking the Harwich leg up into two chunks with a couple of hours break in between, so I think I'm now going to pass on the Tuesday game. Will be at the Utrecht match as planned though.

Last thing I want is a long drive. We're breaking the Harwich leg up into two chunks with a couple of hours break in between, so I think I'm now going to pass on the Tuesday game. Will be at the Utrecht match as planned though.

Yeah too much hassle for you both so have a rest around the area you're staying and keep an eye the score on here or something.

Yeah too much hassle for you both so have a rest around the area you're staying and keep an eye the score on here or something.

I reckon Mel Morris owes me a trip round the iPro and a pint, spoiling my holiday like that. Two pints for the Memsahib. Nigel didn't dream of doing such a thing - he even arranged the pre-season friendly in Dublin 400 yards away from the Porterhouse North., and 500 yards away from my B&B. Now that's a proper pre-season tour for you.

Archived