Pre-season

RamFan13

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see DCFC website has not confirmed this new kick off time and new venue details as yet for the FC Utrecht game.

If it is now 3pm, I'll have to get my skates on, flight due in at 1:25 at Amsterdam with trains every 15 mins to Utrecht.

Afternoon drinking gone for a Deon Burton, will just have to have a few more in the morning and after the game instead.

Breakast pies all over the shop.

I see DCFC website has not confirmed this new kick off time and new venue details as yet for the FC Utrecht game.

If it is now 3pm, I'll have to get my skates on, flight due in at 1:25 at Amsterdam with trains every 15 mins to Utrecht.

Afternoon drinking gone for a Deon Burton, will just have to have a few more in the morning and after the game instead.

It is 3pm according FC Utrecht twitter.

The FC Utrecht Forum states this:-

http://www.fcutrecht.net/
FC Utrecht - Derby County played at Sports Zoudenbalch 25-06-2015 The friendly match FC Utrecht - Derby County will be played on Friday, July 24th at Sports Zoudenbalch . There, that day kicked 15:00. For the match against the British accommodation of JSV Nieuwegein was initially the play location, but the mayor of Nieuwegein put a line through it . FC Utrecht was looking from that point to an alternate location and thereby arrived at the own training and youth complex .

They did today.

They did today.

Yeah I read that this morning. I wonder how many fans will be effected by this earlier kick off time?

I expect a few will be travelling for both games, and won't be effected, but I would imagine there will be a few only travelling to this game that had booked flights lunch time to mid afternoon in advance of the original 7pm kick off. 

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/utrecht-venue-kick-off-time-changed-2508614.aspx

They should of done this few weeks ago tbh. I'm flying out on Tuesday morning then get a train straight to Zwolle to stay there for a night.

1 night in Zwolle

1 night in Amsterdam

2 nights in Utrecht

Fly back home on Saturday morning.

Maybe see you at the match and beer afterwards?

Yeah I read that this morning. I wonder how many fans will be effected by this earlier kick off time?

I expect a few will be travelling for both games, and won't be effected, but I would imagine there will be a few only travelling to this game that had booked flights lunch time to mid afternoon in advance of the original 7pm kick off. 

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/utrecht-venue-kick-off-time-changed-2508614.aspx

They should of done this few weeks ago tbh. I'm flying out on Tuesday morning then get a train straight to Zwolle to stay there for a night.

1 night in Zwolle

1 night in Amsterdam

2 nights in Utrecht

Fly back home on Saturday morning.

Maybe see you at the match and beer afterwards?

Yeah all being well, that me and my mate make the match OK. I'll have the Aberdeenshire Rams flag and will hopefully be meeting up with others for beer afterwards, the more the merrier.

The FC Utrecht Forum states this:-

http://www.fcutrecht.net/
FC Utrecht - Derby County played at Sports Zoudenbalch 25-06-2015 The friendly match FC Utrecht - Derby County will be played on Friday, July 24th at Sports Zoudenbalch . There, that day kicked 15:00. For the match against the British accommodation of JSV Nieuwegein was initially the play location, but the mayor of Nieuwegein put a line through it . FC Utrecht was looking from that point to an alternate location and thereby arrived at the own training and youth complex .

I've just been reading the 28 replies on the FC Utrecht net page on the above subject and the majority of these replies where FC Utrecht fans not happy with the time being brought forward to 3pm.

So it was originally 7pm, it's now 3pm, let's meet everyone half way and make it 5pm! So the locals still working on Friday can finish work at 4pm and still have time for an after work pint and get to the match. Everyone's a winner!

Spare bed still available Tuesday-Saturday

1 nt in Zwolle

1 nt in Amsterdam

2 nts in Utrecht

DM me if interested and will pay half (not ripping you off for sure unlike some!!!!)

Archived