Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

Speaking of betting odds .... SkyBet have added an Odegaard selection and we're on the list :lol:

02ed930df201d492a0a84aa1ca6fa05f.png

You know I sent a #RequestABet to them on Odegaard to Derby the moment PC signed. They didn't let me know but maybe that's why they've put us on this list.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They also suggested Lampard, Ronaldinho and John Obi Mikel. And one suggested Essien sign and play as a sweeper. They aren't the brightest bunch

I'll give it a few days before that lot are considering Hazard on loan.

Some people on dcfc mad are saying that the big signing could be cole or essien. Interesting

Could be Cole. Supposedly a few of our academy players were seen in The Countryman Gun Shop yesterday buying protective clothing.

Cole?

He would have half the premiership falling over themselves to sign him. Not a chance in hell. If he signs I will stick a mobile phone up my ar5e (that's for the cole historians amongst you)

Has Tom Thorpe found a club yet? Also knows Peacock well. Could be a good back up for Thorne.

He was released from Man Utd. Few fans complained about them releasing him too.31fd453605885b1ad8fc248ccd467ca6.png

If he's a free agent I'd snap him up! Looks like Carrick and if he plays anything like him he'd be great cover.

Has Tom Thorpe found a club yet? Also knows Peacock well. Could be a good back up for Thorne.

He was released from Man Utd. Few fans complained about them releasing him too.31fd453605885b1ad8fc248ccd467ca6.png

Signed for Rotherham.

Wisdom popped up on my timeline and I had a quick nosey at his favourites. He's favourited quite a lot of tweets from Derby players who were tweeting about Derby, he still loves us! Come back Andre :(

Don't think he'll come back anyway. Would love to see it happens.

Archived